Thursday, June 12, 2025

April 17 - 23

   Monday April 17th was District Music day. After taking the littles to school I went to Gothenburg to watch Rachel. She did a flute quartet and duet. They didn't have a ton of time to work together for these and they received a 2 on each group. Rachel also played the piano in the Jazz Band and flute in concert band and those groups each got 1s. Overall it was a great day for Hershey Band. District music took all day so Nana Dee picked up the kids and Rachel did not make it back for track.





   Tuesday I took the kids to school then went home to get a few things done before going to my Endo appointment at 11:20. After the Dr I went to Holy Spirit and helped serve lunch for Deacon Micheal's wifes funeral dinner. We got cleaned up just in time to grab kids from school then it was home for snack before we picked up Bleu and went to soccer practice for Alec and Becca.
Nancy, Jen, Kathy and I 




    Wednesday I took the littles to school then went to Sutherland for Rachel's track meet. Rachel did discus and threw 51' and high jump where she cleared 4'8" for 3rd place. After Rachel was finished with her events it was time to go grab kids from school and go to CCD. That evening I picked up Jensyn and Rachel after CCD as they were done with track in time to go this week.






   Thursday I took the kids to school then went to town to get my hair done. After school I ran Alec in to soccer and Lisa watched him play while Mike, Becca and I attended Bandapalooza. Alec caught a ride to the school after his game with the Elder family. 





   Friday morning we served senior breakfast for Teammates and then I subbed in math for Peers. After school and track Rylee, Ella and Sarah came to the house to celebrate Rachel's birthday and have a sleepover. That night I attended a wine tasting with Becky at Butch's in Hershey. Saturday Alec and Becca both had soccer then I picked up the older girls and we went to Hershey to help at the Mike Troxel Track meet. It was a very cold day and I was glad to be helping in the crows nest. After the track meet we came home and enjoyed a movie together. Sunday we went to church and then lunch at Qudoba. I then took Rachel to the track to do some extra work before running her home and going to Sutherland for 1st Communion Practice.


Becca finished her Biome Project for 5th Grade Science



No comments:

Post a Comment