Monday I took the kids to school then ran to Walmart. I then came home to clean the house and work on laundry. I made some lasagna for supper and we all ate in shift as I had to get Alec and Becca back to school early for Spring Sing and Rachel got home late from track.
 |
| Jase S. Alec, Rex, Beckett, and Parket |
 |
| Becca 5th Grade Spring Concert |
 |
| Becca and Madi |
 |
| Josie, Becca and Madi |
 |
| Josie, Madi, Becca, Jax F, Jaxton, Kole, Jaxson and Gavin |
 |
| Crux, Josie, Becca and Kole |
 |
| Becca and Jaxson Parker |
Tuesday the kids had school and then I met with Jen and we went to Sutherland to decorate the church for First Communion. After school Becca started running a fever and we just spent the evening relaxing. Wednesday Becca stayed home sick. I had to take Rachel to school early to make up a quiz and after waiting for the doors to unlock for Alec I headed to North Platte to run errands. After school we had our last class for CCD. We cleaned up around the grounds and then had 1st reconciliation for our 2nd grade class. Alec went to Beckett's after church to play until I was done with 1st reconciliation.

Thursday I took Becca and Alec to school before heading to Chase Co for Rachel's track meet. She again threw discus and did high jump. She threw 59' for 9th place and jumped 4'4" for 7th in high jump. Not the best day for her but a great day for track. The kids grabbed a ride home from school with nana Dee and Becca didn't go to soccer as her ear was still hurting after being sick and Alec didn't have a game.
 |
| Sarah and Rachel |
Friday I took the kids to school then stayed to help work the SPVA high school track meet. Lisa took Becca and Alec home after school as Sam was done with his events while Rachel and I finished helping at the track. After the track meet was over Rachel, Christian and I went to the play. Saturday we slept in a little as Becca and Alec didn't play until the later soccer games. They both played really hard and have 1 more game before their season is over. After soccer we picked up lunch and came home to relax before church. I took the kids to church and then Rachel went to the spring dance with Christian and Sarah.
Sunday the kids slept in and relaxed with Mike while I went to Sutherland for 1st Communion. It was a great service and meal to celebrate our 2nd grade class. After church I came home and we enjoyed an afternoon of movies and relaxing.
No comments:
Post a Comment