Monday March 27th I took kids to school then ran to the bank to deposit pre-sale money for HELP Club carnival. I then came home to work on laundry until I had to go back to school and sub guidance at 1:30. The Jr High did not have track after school due to the cold weather so we all came home and enjoyed the evening together. Tuesday I subbed all day for Mrs. Andersen. That evening we stayed home and had supper and played some cards. Wednesday I took kids to school and then stopped to see Jade and Roman. The over lunch we meet with Josh with WDC to finalize all the plans for the new addition. After school we had church.
Thursday I took the kids to school and then stayed all day to help decorate and set up for the HELP club carnival. Rachel had track pictures after school and Alec and Becca had soccer practice. We then picked up food and ate on the way home. Friday I took kids to school and we worked on carnival stuff all day. After school we stayed to finish set up and enjoyed a nice night at the carnival. Josh and Kaylee too the kids home after the carnival so I could stay and help clean up and then we went to the bar to celebrate the end of another successful carnival night. Saturday Becca had soccer at 9 and Alec at 10. After soccer was over we headed to GI for the horse races. Mike was not able to go so Sarah went with us. We had a great time as always and enjoyed our evening hanging out at the hotel after the races.
Sunday morning we had to get up early and head to Kearney for volleyball for Rachel. The girls did not have their best day and lost all their games. We were home by 3 and enjoyed relaxing and movies and early bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment