Monday I took the kids to school and then stayed to finish up the silent auction side of the HELP club carnival. After I finished that and took the final deposit to the bank I had some lunch and then subbed for Mrs. Bode in PE. Nana Dee took the kids home after school while I stayed for our Teammates meeting. After the meeting I came home and made dinner and we all ate before I headed to Sutherland to attend the parish counsel meeting to discuss planning for First Communion. Tuesday I took the kids to school then went to Walmart. I then grabbed some lunch at home and headed back to school to sub in PE again. After school Becca had a dentist appointment and Alec had a soccer game. It was so cold that Becca and I watched from the car.
Wednesday I took kids to school then came home to do some housework before I headed to town for my massage. I then dropped off some meals at school for Dani and picked up kids and headed to church. We did stations of the cross and had a Eucharistic service. I then ran the littles home before going back and picking Rachel and Jensyn up from church. Thursday I subbed all day for Mrs. Kennedy in 6th grade. The Siegle boys came home with us. Becca then had a soccer game and we played at the park. After the game we picked up Runza and took the boys home. Alec and Becca got to see Roman and after a short visit it was time to come home for showers and bed. Mike left to go hog hunting in Oklahoma and will be back on Saturday.
| Rocky was excited to play with Becca |
Sunday was Easter so the kids got up early and found their baskets before getting ready for church. We decided to go to church in Sutherland so we could head to the ranch for Easter lunch with Mike's family. We had a fun afternoon visiting and finding eggs at Grandma and Granddad's. We then came home and watched a show before going to bed.
| It was so bright and sunny this was the best we could do. |
No comments:
Post a Comment