Monday we picked up the house then headed to town while Misty cleaned. We had lunch with Lisa and then went to Walmart. When we got home we played outside and watered all our newly planted flowers and trees. Tuesday Rachel started open gym for basketball and had weights. That afternoon we all went out and worked in the garden. Wednesday Rachel had weights and open gym again. After taking her and picking her up I went to town for a massage. That afternoon I worked on my computer and we spent the evening hanging out. Thursday I had a meeting with Justin Thompson to switch our insurance to American Family. That afternoon we just worked around the house and the while the kids and I went to church Mike stayed home and made grilled hamburgers and fries for supper. Friday Rachel and I planted the garden in the morning then Rachel went to the park with friends. Mike was done working early so he and Alec went golfing. I spent the afternoon mowing and then cleaned up and went to town with Mike for an interview dinner.
Saturday morning Mike and I headed to Chadron with Andy and Marcia for Bobby Felton's funeral. Bobby was Aaron's hired man when he fenced in Chadron and was always a staple around the ranch when lots of work needed done. After branding last year Bobby found out he had cancer and after almost a year of sickness the Lord took him home on May 10th. It was a nice funeral and so good to see Aaron, Liza and the kids. We enjoyed some drinks at their favorite bar before heading back home. Sunday I slept in as Saturday was a very long day. We then went to church and then Alec and Mike went to the Campbell to fix fence. The girls spent the afternoon cleaning Rachel's room. I worked on laundry and then when everyone was done working for the day we watched a movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment