Wednesday, July 2, 2025

May 29 - June 4

  Monday we packed up the camper then headed out for a drive to see the buffalo north of Aaron's. It was fun driving around telling stories and hanging out with the kids. We then headed home and cleaned out the camper and spent the evening watching TV.









  Tuesday Rachel again had drivers ed. Becca had basketball camp from 9-12 and Alec had camp from 1-4. Lisa  picked Rachel up for lunch and took her back to drive from 1-3. I then picked Rachel up and dropped her off at open gym when I picked up Alec. Then I came home to mow and get yard work done. 



   Wednesday was Rachel's last day of drivers ed. Becca and Alec both had basketball camp again and while Rachel was a drivers ed and Becca was at camp Alec and I went golfing! June 1st Rachel was finally able to go back to weights after missing for driver ed. Becca and Alec both had their last day of camp and I worked on weeding the garden and flower beds. That afternoon Nathan dropped his car off that we bought for Rachel for a school car. That night Becca and I went to the Little Mermaid live action movie.


  (When I took this picture I posted to Facebook my feelings. Here is the post for this book. To some this is just a bad picture of an old car. To me this is a new chapter. I often think of my years in life as chapters. When we moved to North Platte 12 years ago coming home at night to a car parked in this spot meant a night out with my husband. While in this Chapter of life many cars parked here. The kids still have memories of each and every car that was here. The next chapter has held this spot just for visitors as the kids no longer need someone to stay with them when we are gone. Last night started another chapter, as Becca and I pulled up after a night at the movie, this image brought back memories of and old chapter. But this chapter will be much more exciting. This picture means my teenage driver is home. Safe in her bed and we are just beginning. This chapter I'm sure will be full of memories. So on the the next chapter of our lives!)

Friday Rachel had her first team basketball camp for high school and they traveled to Broken Bow. I did work around the house then ran to town for errands. I bought and planted more tomatoes as most of mine have leaf curl this year and I'm not sure why. I smoked meat for supper all day and after we ate we went to Matt and Trisha's for some drinks. Rachel spent the night at Sarah's house. Saturday I slept in and it rained most the day. We had ribs for supper and Pat and Wanda were here and enjoyed learning how to play the horse race game with us. 
  Sunday we went to church and had lunch at Mongolian Grill. We then came home and I mowed and trimmed while Mike and Alec golfed and Rachel planted green beans but the corn. After everyone was cleaned up for the night I read on the deck and then we watched the movie Uncharted.


Jessie and Roger







No comments:

Post a Comment