Wednesday, July 2, 2025

May 1 - 7

    Monday I took the kids to school then went to North Platte for Rachel's track meet. Rachel threw discus and did high jump. She threw 63'4" for 17th place and jumped 4'4' and tied for 5th in high jump. Dee took Becca and Alec home after school. After track Rachel and I ran to Walmart and then came home to make supper. 








   Tuesday I took the kids to school and stayed for academic awards for Rachel and field day for Becca and Alec. I also subbed during field day for Ms. Kennedy in 6th grade. After school Becca had her last soccer game and Alec had his second to last. 


End of school teacher baskets

Alec and Mrs. Klein

Becca and Mrs. Thompson






Dog Tags and Million Words

Most Points earned for his class in AR


  Wednesday I took the kids to school and meet with both my mentee's. After lunch I served Boba and drinks to Alec's class for his birthday and Becca's class for an end of the year pot luck. I also made sliders for Becca's class. After school I went to watch Rachel preform at the college with the high school jazz band.




   Thursday I took the kid to school then headed to Kimball for Rachel's SPVA track meet. She jumped 4'4" again for 3rd place and threw 65" in discus. After Rachel was done competing I headed back home so that I could pick up kids and catch Alec's last soccer game. After soccer I came home to pack and then ran to school to pick up Rachel when she got back on the bus.

Mrs. Murdock the high jump coach

Mrs. Siegel the throwing coach

Madi, Sarah, Jade, Rachel and Angellyn 8th grade throwers

Last Corner Kick of the Year
   Friday was the kids last day of school. Mike and I dropped them off before hitting the road to Table Rock to celebrate Kate's 40th birthday. Dee picked up the kids from school and then mom and dad picked them up from Dee when they got to town. Rachel went with Sarah to graduation partied that evening. 






Took the Siegel boys to school as Jade and Sam were at track

   Saturday we enjoyed hanging out at Doug and Joy's place and celebrating Kate all day. Rachel played at Graduation and Lisa brought her home after. Mom and Dad took the littles back to Atkinson for the weekend. 












   Sunday we got up and said goodbye to everyone then headed home. We meet up with Katie and Matt in Grand Island to grab the littles then came home to unpack and watch a movie.





No comments:

Post a Comment