Monday Alec and I mowed the ditch's and the driving range. After lunch we cleaned the house and just relaxed.
Tuesday Alec woke up not feeling good so I Becca to Beautiful You from 9-12 and the went to town for a facial and to finalize all our insurance stuff. I then picked up Rachel and dropped her off at Beautiful You when I picked up Becca. Alec just stayed home and laid on the couch all day.
| Delcey and Becca |
Wednesday Rachel started Driver's Education. We were supposed to go to Schaffer's branding but Alec was still not feeling well so we stayed home and just relaxed. I packed up the camper and worked on laundry.
Thursday I took Rachel to driver's ed and stopped at Walmart for last minute branding stuff. Mike, Becca, and Alec took off after lunch in the camper for Aaron and Liza's. After Rachel got done with driver's ed we meet up at Pal's and had dinner with Lisa. Friday Rachel had drivers ed in the morning and then we headed to the ranch. They branded at Aaron's on Friday so we got there after everyone was done working and eating. Saturday Rachel and I stayed at Aaron's and helped Liza get ready for Pat's branding on Sunday. Mike, Becca, and Alec headed to Pat and Wanda's to help them get ready. Sunday we all got up early and headed to Pat and Wanda's for branding. That evening we went back to Aaron and Liza's to stay.
No comments:
Post a Comment