Friday, July 10, 2015

Baby Boy Turns 2 {June week 3-4}

   Alexander Kohle turned 2 years old! Where did 2 years go? He is no longer a baby, we gave up the binkie and we are transitioning into a toddler bed. He loves to talk all the time, loves tractors, cow, and all things that are sports related. We have not been in for a 2 year check up but I weighed him the other day and he is 30lbs and 35 inches tall.


  These were some pictures I took of him on his second birthday. We took pictures in the morning then planted some flowers, Rachel had a t-ball game that Grandma Wanda, Granddad and Auntie J got to see. We then all went to the rodeo. Alec was so good all day but was very shy whenever anyone told him Happy Birthday.
Good morning Birthday Boy

A Tractor from Rachel and Becca

Remote control car from Mom and Dad

Hello

Balance bike from Mom and Dad

A great evening for a Rodeo
     Saturday I turned 34 and enjoyed an evening out with friends at the Rodeo. Sunday was Father's day and Mike was on call. The kids and I went to church then Mike joined us for lunch at Margarita's and then ice cream and rides at Cody Park.



The letter picture we take for Mike for Father's Day each year!
Daddy and his girls at lunch

Silly faces

One proud Daddy

Alec loved the ice cream cone.
    We enjoyed a day at the park with Kate and kids to celebrate Alec and Dutch's birthdays. Tuesday I dressed the kids up in Western Attire and we walked in the kids parade at Westfield Shopping Center. We had another t-ball game for Rachel and Rachel also started Art class. That weekend the kids stayed at mom and dad's while Nicky, Clay, and some of their friends came to town for the Florida Georgia Line concert on Saturday night.



Art #1 Owl in a Tree

Art #2 Beach

Mike and I before the concert

Nicky and I at the concert

Rachel lost her first tooth at the park in O'Neill while we got ready for the community troop box packing day


No comments:

Post a Comment