The heat is finally here and I'm not so sure I like it. The kids are enjoying it more than I am and they are loving all the outside activities.
Monday we stayed home and unpacked bags, did laundry and just enjoyed the day at home. I went to dinner that evening with some of the girls to enjoy one last meal before Michelle went in to have the baby.
Tuesday I decided that I would once again attempt shopping with all 3 kids. It was not bad we first went to Menard's and then stopped at Walmart. The kids were all so good they even got to go play in the play area at Walmart while I checked out. After naps we all played outside and tended to the garden and yard after being gone for the weekend.
Wednesday we went to the school library and got more books for Rachel. Then we came home and packed Becca's bag and waited to see if Mike was going to be able to run to Mullen with us or not. He ended up having some late cases and stuff come up so the kids and I went to Mullen without him. We stayed at Aaron and Liza's for supper then Becca went to stay with Grandma and Granddad and Rachel stayed with Aaron and Liza. Bubba and I had a peaceful ride home!
Thursday Alec was not so sure about being the only one home and made sure I knew that he was not happy. He woke up and said, "I stay at Grandma's, I sleep at Grandma's!" He also just laid in bed after he was awake. I think he missed Becca going in and telling him good morning. After Alec and I went to lunch I dropped him off at Lisa's and headed to the hospital to meet Ashlynn Murdock. I enjoyed cuddling her while Michelle got some rest. I then went back and picked up Alec before meeting Liza and picking up Rachel. We then meet Mike out at the driving range and then meet Johnna at the house to watch the kids while Mike and I went to town for a spine candidate interview dinner.
![]() |
| Alec enjoying a carrot from the garden. |
Saturday we stayed home and relaxed then Rachel and I went to church while Mike and Alec went to Grandma Priest's to visit with Sherri, Larry, and Auntie J. A friend of Sherri and Larry's also joined us for church. After church we went out for supper at Qudoba and then came home and waited for Melissa, Tucker, Kelcee, and Becca. Becca had a great time at Grandma's but was very excited to see me and told me that she missed me a lot while she was gone.
Sunday we got up and went to town for the Priest picnic. We all had a great time at the park visiting and even snuck over to Cody park for some rides with Tucker and Kelcee. Sunday evening Pat and Wanda came out to stay and we enjoyed watching the kids try out their new to them golf clubs from neighbor Melissa.
![]() |
| Aaron playing with Becca and Tucker on Saturday. |









No comments:
Post a Comment