Monday we did house work in the morning and then I went out and worked in the garden and mowed the lawn. Rachel went to her friend Demi's house to play in the morning. Rachel and Becca went to cheer camp in the afternoon. After picking the girls up I worked on sprinklers in the yard. We cleaned up and headed to Applebee's to eat with Jace and family for Jace's birthday. Rachel went home with Elly and spent the night.




Tuesday I meet a contractor in town to do some estimates on getting a sink put in the back garage at the rental house. Alec, Becca, and I then went to Walmart before coming home to clean the house. The girls both had ball games that night in Hershey. Liza, Sean, and Ashlyn came to watch the girls. It was a nice night for ball and everyone was ready for bed by the time we got home. Wednesday we went to the school library and then took the dogs in to get their summer hair cuts. Each summer I take the dogs in and get their bellies shaved and the long hair on the back of their legs and tail cut way down. It helps control the amount of stickers they get in their hair and also keeps them cooler. Becca had practice that afternoon and then Maci came over to babysit while Mike and I went to the Buffalo Bill Rodeo.
 |
| Colton, Stacy, Mike and I |
Thursday we stayed home and just played and relaxed. Thursday night the girls both had game again in Hershey. It was also hospital night at the rodeo so Rachel just played the first 2 innings of her game and then we headed to the rodeo. It is one of the kids favorite nights of the summer. They love watching the rodeo, getting food from the concessions stand, snow cones, and seeing friends.
 |
| Rachel is up to bat |
 |
| We had passes to go to up above the bucking chutes. The girls loved watching from up there. |
 |
| Alec and Traci best buds. |
 |
| Missy, Michelle, and I in our matching shirts. |
 |
| Alec and Stacy's annual Rodeo picture. |
Rachel stayed overnight with Elly after the Rodeo and we picked her up on our way to town Friday morning. We went to town and tried to get to the sandcastle competition but we were late as usual. The kids had fun playing in the sand and looking for money that was left behind. We then went and got smoothies and attended the antique car parade. It was fun seeing all the old cars and we got so much candy. We came home and the kids took naps then Rachel went to Grace's for an overnight birthday party and Addilyn came out to babysit for night 3 of the rodeo.
 |
| First nap in many many months |
 |
| She was so so tired |
 |
| Stacy, Michelle, and I night 3 |
Saturday I mowed and put mulch down around the front of the house and in my flower beds. We relaxed and watched movies that afternoon the Maci came out to babysit again while Mike and I attended night 4 of the rodeo. Sunday we went to church and golfing for Father's Day. Mike was on call so he had to go to the hospital for awhile in the afternoon. We came home and relaxed and watched a movie that evening.
 |
| Happy Father's Day Mike |
 |
| Beautiful storm that rolled in that evening. |
No comments:
Post a Comment