Tuesday, January 18, 2022

April 19 - 25

    Monday April 19th I took the kids to school then came home and was working on laundry when they called for me to sub at the school for the librarian. After school we came home and ate supper early as Rachel had her Spring Bandpalozza at 7pm. This was here first year doing the band concert and they all did really well. 







   Tuesday I took the kids to school then ran to town and picked up our taxes to be signed and went to Walmart. I then came home and worked around the house. After school we went home and had dinner before heading to soccer at 6:30. Again the kids all played at the same time.



Alec's 1st Grade Class

Becca's 3rd Grade Class

Rachel's 6th Grade Class
  Wednesday I took the kids to school then came home and cleaned until it was time for mom and dad's bull sale. I was not able to go this year since Mike and I had been gone so much but I was able to watch it online. I was also able to make shirts for them all to wear. They had a great sale and we can't wait to see how this year goes. After the bull sale I picked up kids and we had our end of the year CCD BBQ. We then dropped Alec and Becca off at home before rushing to town to get Rachel's hair cut and highlighted as part of her birthday present.





   
Thursday I took kids to school then went to town for a facial and a massage. After school the kids had soccer pictures and Rachel and Alec both played at 5:30 while Becca played at 6:30.









Becca and Claire

Becca and Josie

Becca, Karlie, and Avi

 Friday I took the kids to school then went to town and had coffee with Capri before coming home to do laundry. After I picked up kids from school I mowed and then enjoyed relaxing the rest of the night. Saturday we had soccer in the morning then came home to hangout. Mike and I ran over and had a few drinks with Rocky and Robyn before I took the kids to the rec center for our end of the year CCD party. We rented out the whole place and the kids had a great time swimming, playing basketball and pickel ball. We also had snack and even Father Sagar showed up to see what we were doing. It was a great year and a great way to celebrate.

   Sunday we went to church and then to lunch before coming home to clean house. At 4 I had to run to Hershey for 1st Communion practice with our 2nd grade class as we had First Reconciliation and First communion both coming up!

April

19 - Is there anything you would do differently as a teenager? I said this on the day before but I would try harder in sports and put more time into getting better each day. 

20 - Did you ever write something that you were really proud of? Writing and spelling were really hard for me so the first thing I remember writing and really feeling good about was my Trail of Tears paper in grade school. 

21 - What is the best book you ever read as a child? The Babysitter's Club series

22 - What is the biggest physical problem you had to deal with? None

23 - Did you have any superstitions? Nope

24 - Where were your best hide-and-seek places? If we were in the house the best place was in mom's closet behind her long dresses. Outside was behind the gas barrels in the trees. 

25 - Tell about the first time you were ever behind the wheel of a car. I started driving around the age of 7, while dad and grandpa loaded haybales onto the trailer and also while dad fed the sheep grain. We were not tall enough to reach the pedals sitting down so he would put a cushion behind us so we could lean on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment