Monday, December 12, 2022

April 11 - April 17

   Monday I took the kids to school and stayed to sub for 6K. Jr High did not have track after school due to the coaches being gone. Rex and Josie came home with us. Jade came and picked up Rex when she was finished with Track and I took Becca and Josie to town for soccer practice at 6. I walked while they were at practice.  Tuesday I took the kids to school and then went to town to run errands. I then went to Carhartt to meet with Ashley Miller about remodeling our master bathroom. It was then home for housework before going to school to pick up the kids. Alec and Becca both had soccer games and it was freezing cold. I usually sit outside and watch their games but I gave them my blankets and sat in the car for the end of Alec's game.



   Wednesday Rachel turned 13! How can we have a 13 year old? She is the definition of an oldest child. Very mature and organized. Has all A's. Loves band and is working very hard in Track to figure out her event. She loves her alone time and also her one on one friend time. She is not much for big crowds. Rachel Kathryn you are going to do big things some day. Thank you for giving us a front row seat.  We started the day with Birthday cake and presents. It was then off to school. I came home and worked around the house before going back to school to sub in Art. After school we had CCD and then came home and had roasted chicken. After supper I went to Sutherland and picked up Rachel and Jensyn as their track meet got cancelled due to the cold and wet weather.

   Thursday I took the kids to school and then just hung out until it was time to sub at 10. I subbed for 6K the rest of the day. Rex came home with us after school and stayed until Jade was done with track. I spent the evening getting the camper ready and packing clothes for the weekend. Friday the kids didn't have school so we packed the camper up and waited for Mike to get off work so that we could leave. We then headed to Katie's to spend the night. When we got to Katie's we got in her car and went to Tera's to celebrate Ava's birthday. Saturday Mike and Alec helped mom and dad work cows. I went to town and attended Axel's soccer game and then went back out to Katie's and packed up the camper and moved it to mom and dad's before going to Stuart for the Easter Egg hunt at the park.
















  Sunday we took the camper to the community center and then went to church in Atkinson. After church we took the camper to Stuart for lunch and an Easter Egg hunt. It was then time to come home so that we could have a day at home before going back to school. I love spending holiday's with the Kohle family. I love that the kids get to see their great aunts and uncles and all their cousins a couple times a year. 













No comments:

Post a Comment