Monday April 18th the kids did not have school as it was still Easter break. Becca and Alec both had dentist appointments that afternoon and Rachel had track practice. Tuesday I took the kids to school then went to my Endo appointment. All my labs and levels were normal so they told me I could wait and come back in 1 year with a 6 month lab follow up. I then went and got a facial before picking up the littles and coming home. We had sandwiches for supper before going to soccer. It was the first night of the season that was beautiful. A little bit of wind but not like the other games.
Wednesday I took the kids to school then came home for a little bit before heading to Sutherland for Rachel's first Jr High track meet. She was enter in the 100 hurdles and 400. She had 100 hurdles first and fell over the second to last hurdle. She got right up and finished the race. She said it didn't hurt too bad. She then had to run the 400 and got 4th in her heat and 12th over all. She enjoyed her first track meet. I had to leave before it was over to get to Hershey for Alec's 1st Reconciliation.
Thursday I took the kids to school and stayed to sub for Mrs. Ballentine. After school we came home and Mike took Alec to soccer while I picked up the track car pool girls. We then had roast for supper when everyone got home. Friday I took the kids to school and subbed for 5T. Rex came home with us after supper until it was time to go pick Rachel up from track. When I picked up Rachel I also picked up Ella B., Sarah, and Riley and brought them home to get ready so we could celebrate Rachel. We went to Ruby Tuesday's for supper and then to the play Clue. We all laughed a lot and then enjoyed ice cream after the show before taking everyone home.
Saturday soccer got cancelled due to rain. Rachel had to work concession for the track meet. They ended up calling it due to wind, rain, and lightening at noon. Mike and I then went to pick Rachel up and dropped her off at home before going to town to get a power rake for the yard. We then spent the rest of the day power raking and mowing the yard. Sunday we went to church and lunch then came home and finished power raking the yard. We then went in and got cleaned up before movie night.

No comments:
Post a Comment