Saturday, December 10, 2022

March 14 - 20

     Monday the girls all spent the whole day at the pool. Mike and Justin took the boys to snuba. It is like scuba diving but you are connected to the boat by your O2. The boys all loved it and were kind of bummed that they didn't do it each day. When the boys got back there was a rain storm that lasted around an hour. We just stayed under our umbrella until everything was getting wet then we jumped in the hot tub! That evening we went out to dinner for our last night at the resort. Kate and Justin stayed for a couple more days.















   Tuesday we had to leave the resort by 8am. It was a long day of travel and we did not get home until 1:30am. The kids slept most the way home and I am a mean mom and made them go to school the next day.



   Wednesday I took the kids to school then came home and went for a walk with the dogs and unpacked suitcases. I then went to school to sub from 1-2. After I was done at the school I went to the church for an hour of adoration before picking up the kids and going back for CCD. That night Alec had basketball and Rachel had church. Jen was able to bring her home since we had basketball. 



   Thursday Mike took kids to school while I stayed home to clean the house and do laundry. Rachel had piano after school and then Mike and I went to the North 40 to help Traci celebrate her birthday.




   Friday the kids had school. Ava, Brelynn, and Bree came home with us afterschool. I had to get track kids from practice and Ella B came over to stay the night. Bree also decided to stay the night with us. The girls had a great time with there friends and Alec and I watched a movie. Saturday we had pancakes for breakfast and then took the friends home. That evening we went to Pals with Lisa, Dylan, The Weisen's, and the Jarzinka's. When it was time for the twins to go to bed we went to Jarzinka's for some drinks before coming home. Sunday we went to church then Mike and Alec went golfing. Rachel, Becca and I went to Broken Bow for a volleyball tournament for Rachel. Alec also had soccer! Rachel's volleyball team was up against some very hard competition in the 14/15u age bracket and didn't win but they played well.






No comments:

Post a Comment