Monday April 25th I took the kids to school and stayed to sub for 6K. After school we came home and had an early supper before going back to school for Bandpalooza for Rachel. I love hearing the band play and Rachel is doing so good.
Tuesday I took the kids to school then came home and cleaned the house and polished the floor. I then picked up the littles from school and took them to town for soccer. After soccer we grabbed dinner in town and came home. Wednesday I took the kids to school then went to town to get a manicure before going back to school to meet with my mentees. After my meetings I went to the church to get everything ready for the last day. After school we all gathered at the CCD building and cleaned up the yard around it and the church and planted some flowers. We then had a BBQ and ice cream. Rachel and Jensyn went to the escape room for their final night so after they were done I picked them up in North Platte along with Cole and took everyone home before coming home. Thursday I took kids to school then left for Imperial for Rachel's track meet. It was a very nice day and they entered her in the high jump and she placed first with a jump of 4'4''. She ran the 100 hurdles again and got 4th in her heat and 5th in her heat in the 400. She was very impressed with how the high jump ended up. She is still loving the hurdles but is just not getting over them fast enough. Alec and Becca both had soccer that night and Mike was able to take them and watch them.
Friday I took the kids to school and subbed for 6K. After school we came home and cleaned the house and waited for Sandi and the kids to come to town. Big Bekah came out and we got to meet Bleu in person for the first time. That evening we just played with the kids and hung out.
Saturday soccer got cancelled due to rain. Sandi and I did a little shopping then it was home for lunch. Marty did all my cooking for me which was amazing and all Alec's favorite things. Marty, Lisa, Babs, Bleu, Sam, Carlie, Grandma and Grandpa Tielke, Grandma and Granddad, Sandi and kids where all here for lunch before 1st Communion at OLG at 7 that evening. We had fun opening gifts and visiting then getting dresses up for 1st Communion. Mom, Dad, Sandi and the kids then also stayed the night.
| Best Friends! |
| Alec looks up to Sam so much and was so excited to get a picture with him |
| Alec with his Godparents |
Sunday I made a big breakfast and everyone headed home. I then went outside and mowed and trimmed the yard and sprayed weeds. Mike helped me stake up the apple tree and then I trimmed the trees for the spring. Mike and the kids then watched a movie while I wen to OLG for the baccalaureate service for the seniors. Then it was time for bed after the long weekend.







.jpeg)



You are busy. Driving kids around is worthwhile. Thanks for sharing pictures. They tell a story of faith, hope, and love. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteTim and Molly O’Holleran
ReplyDelete