Sunday, December 11, 2022

April 4 - April 10

   Monday April 4th I took the kids to school then came home to do house work. Becca had soccer practice after school and I had a HELP club meeting at 6:30 that evening. Tuesday I took the kids to school then went to town for a massage and to get my hair done. I then ran errands around town before going to pick the kids up from school. Becca had a soccer game that night. It was cold and very windy.





Plants are growing so fast
   Wednesday I took the kids to school and meet with Emma. I then came home and did house work and made supper before going back to meet with Gabby. It was then to the church to get ready for Eucharistic Services. We came home and had lasagna and apple crisp before going to Alec's last basketball game. After the game Mike and Alec came home while I ran to Sutherland to get Rachel and Jensyn.



   Thursday I took the kids to school and stayed to sub for 1J. After school the cancelled soccer due to the wind and cold weather. I worked on 1st communion stuff and we had leftovers and everyone was in bed early. Friday I took the kids to school then came home and did house work. After school Brelynn came home with us until it was time to pick  up the track kids. That evening Mike and I went to Nebraskaland Bank for the hospitals virtual Gala. Saturday Becca and Alec both had soccer games. After soccer Mike and the littles went to the ranch for the rest of the weekend. Rachel and I came home and cleaned out flower beds and went for a walk. We then cleaned up and went to town for church and supper before coming home and working on 1st Communion banners.





  Sunday Rachel and I traveled to Kearney for the UNK volleyball tournament. They played great and ended up 3rd. Mike and the kids came back from the ranch and we all were ready for bed early!







No comments:

Post a Comment