Saturday, December 10, 2022

March 28 - April 3

   Monday March 28th I subbed in preschool. I love seeing all the little faces in preschool but it is like ground hogs day. You teach the morning class, then undo everything and teach the same thing in the afternoon! After school Becca had soccer. Pat and Wanda were in town and came to watch practice and visit. Rachel had track and got a ride home with the neighbor. Tuesday I took the kids to school and dropped off snacks at the church before coming home to do house work. After school I brought the kids home and then went to Sutherland to get ready for donkey basketball. Lisa came and picked up the kids and brought them to watch as Mike was on call. We had a great night of basketball with many laughs. My team did not win but we had so much fun. 

Alec was chosen as March Student of the Month for his class






   Wednesday I took the kids to school and meet with Emma. I then went to the bank to deposit the money from Carnival. Then it was back to school to meet with Gabby. To church for adoration. School to pick up kids and back to CCD. Then it was home for a quick bite before basketball for Alec. After basketball I picked up Rachel and Jensyn and came home. 




   Thursday I took the kids to school and came home. I then went back to school and picked up kids. Alec and Becca both had soccer practice. Then back to Hershey to pick Rachel up from track and take her to Piano. We then picked up Alec and Becca from practice and grabbed some food before coming home. Friday I took the kids to school an ran to Walmart before coming home to pack. After school we picked up the kids and Delcey and went to Kearney. We ate supper at Sketter Barns before attending the hockey game for Teammates. We had a great time and left a little early to head to Grand Island to meet the Kohle family for our annual day at the horse races on Saturday.



   Saturday we all enjoyed the horse races. I was not a winner but it was a beautiful day. It was then back to the hotel to swim and hang out. We always have the best time with everyone. Sunday we had to get up and going early to get Rachel to volleyball in Axtel. Cindy, Kent, and mom came to watch Rachel play. After Rachel finished we went to Kearney for lunch and then came home to finish watching the Mocking Jay that we started last Sunday. The kids really enjoyed all the Hunger Games movies.














No comments:

Post a Comment