Monday February 13th I took kids to school and subbed for Mrs. Hacker in 2nd grade. After school I had a quick Teammates meeting and then we came home and grabbed some supper before heading to town for Alec and Becca's last basketball games for the D&N league. They both won and had a great time playing.
Tuesday the kids had school and I stayed home to clean and do laundry and start packing for the weekend. After lunch I went to visit Jade and Roman and then went to pick up kids. Alec had a dentist appointment and then we grabbed some ice cream and came home. That evening we had lasagna roll ups for supper and watched Sub District basketball. Mike was on call so we didn't do anything special for Valentine's day.
| Becca and Alec's Valentine's Day Boxes. |
Friday we got up and all went to Great Bear Lake for skiing. Mike ended up getting sick and spent most the day in the car, but first took everyone up the mountain to see if he could do it. Sean came over for college and enjoyed skiing with the kids. I enjoyed hanging out inside and visiting with all the non skiing people. That evening we went back to the hotel and played carbles and visited.
Saturday we went to the trampoline park and did an escape room. That evening we went to Hu Hot for dinner. Mike was feeling much better but Rachel ended up sick in the night.
| We Escaped! Scott, Kami, Mike, Sandi, Tera, Aaron, and Katie |
Sunday we packed up and headed home. Rachel was still not feeling well but made the trip without getting sick. I rode to Norfolk with Pat and the kids got to finally see her apartment! We then came the rest of the way home and got here about 4:30. Rachel had a fever and went right to bed. It was a very long trip home for her but she did great.
No comments:
Post a Comment