Tuesday, February 18, 2025

January 2023 1st - 8th

    Welcome to the year 2023. As I sit to write this we are currently in 2025 so this will mostly be catching up with pictures and the notes I have. So here we go. Sunday January 1st we had just returned from our trip to Texas and missed Christmas with the Simonson's so Pat and Wanda came to town and so did Liza and Ash. We enjoyed lunch with everyone and the kids opened their gifts. That evening Rachel went to church with her friend Sarah and the rest of us watched movies. 




   Monday was a no school day due to Teacher in-service. Rachel had basketball practice from 10:30-12. Becca was supposed to have a basketball game but do to the snow and ice they postponed it to Wednesday. Tuesday they ended up calling a no school day due to the snow (8 inches) and ice. They called off all practices and games at the D & N. The kids enjoyed playing outside and then we just hung out the rest of the day. Rachel and I did a puzzle. 

  Wednesday the kids had a late start and after I took them to school I went to town for a facial and to run errands. I then went back to Hershey early to set up the church for CCD. Becca and Alec had church that evening and I watched Rachel play basketball. After basketball I took Rachel to church and then we came home to eat. 

Lisa and Rachel
   Thursday the kids had a normal day of school and I stayed home and worked on laundry in the morning then went to school at 12 to sub for Mrs. Bode in PE. After school Rachel had a basketball game in Sutherland and then we came home and had pizza for supper. 
8th Grade Girls


   Friday morning Mike took Rachel to school early for Jazz Band practice while I took the littles to school at 8. I then came home and did a workout before going to town to run errands. That afternoon I started to take down Christmas decorations. Alec went with Peyton Fredrick after school for an overnight birthday party. The girls and I watched a movie. Saturday I finished taking down decorations before taking Rachel to the school to work concessions and I stayed to watch the high school games. That evening I took pictures for the Daddy Daughter dance. Mike and Becca enjoyed a night of dancing. I love helping with the Daddy Daughter dance and seeing all the dad dress up and have a great time with their daughters.
Brooklyn, Avi, Karlee and Becca


Rose Wray and Becca





Becky Teammates Board President, Addilyn Wilson, Jen Teammates PC, and I
  Sunday after church the girls and I loaded the bus and headed to Kearney for Teammate Hockey. We had a great time cheering on the storm. While we were in Kearney Mike took Alec sledding and to get a haircut. That evening by the time we got home it was time for bed and time to get ready for another busy week.


Carley, Rachel, Ella B, and Sarah




Becca with her Mentor Heddie





No comments:

Post a Comment