Monday January 30th I took the kids to school then went to town to continue to paint the rental. After school Rachel had her last Jr High basketball team. They ended with an undefeated season and are such a fun team to watch.
Tuesday I took kids to school then went to town to keep painting. I worked until a little after 12 then left for Chase Co to watch Rachel play in the SPVA Jr High honor concert. They played some good pieces and it was a fun concert. The littles got a ride home after school and Mike was home that evening to get supper ready. Rachel and I got home around 7:30.
Wednesday February 1st I took the kids to school then went to town to run some errands. I then went back to school to meet Emma and then I went to Jade's to meet baby Roman. I had a great afternoon of baby snuggles then it was time to pick kids up and go to church for Communion Service. Jen took Rachel to church that evening while I made hamburgers for supper before going back to town to grab Rachel. Thursday I took the kids to school then went to town to work on the rental until the kids got out of school. I picked up Rex and Red and when we dropped them off Becca and Alec got to meet Roman. Rex then came home with us so I could take the boys to basketball practice at 6:30. After dropping the boys off at practice I attended parent teacher conferences. Both kids are doing well and their teachers enjoy having them in class. Friday Becca and Alec did not have school due to conferences. Rachel had to go in early for Jazz Band and I helped host Mentor Appreciation Breakfast for Teammates. We then set up for silent auction and I also meet with Gabby. After school I took Rachel home then went back to school for Nacho Night and to finish setting up Silent Auction. After we were done at the school Becky, Jen and I went to Butch's for a drink before I came home.
Saturday morning I got up and went to Jazzercise to help Lisa celebrate 20 years as an instructor. I then went to Alec's basketball games at 11:30 and 12:50 before going to school to work the silent auction and listen to Rachel play in the pep band.Sunday we went to church and then the kids and I went to finish painting the rental and cleaning the rest of the house. Rachel had volleyball practice from 3-5 and I had a HELP Club meeting at 6. We then all came home and enjoyed a movie before everyone went to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment