Monday, February 24, 2025

February 20 - 26

   Monday the kids did not have school due to teacher in-service. Rachel spent most the morning sleeping and then woke up after lunch and was feeling much better. Misty came to clean in the afternoon and then I went to the school to work concessions for the boys sub district basketball game. Rachel did not play in the pep band as she would not have been able to go to school due to her fever the day before. Tuesday all the kids went to school after the late start due to the cold. I worked on laundry and then picked up kids from school. Rachel and I went back to school at 7 so she could play in the pep band and I watched the boys sub district game.  Wednesday the kids all had school and I went to town for a massage after drop off. After my massage Lisa and I made shirts for state basketball. After school we held our Ash Wednesday service at the church in Hershey and served pancakes and eggs after. 



   Thursday I took the kids to school and then came home so Orkin could spray the house. I then picked up the house and did some dishes before going back to school to meet with Emma and Gabby. The kids had dentist appointments after school. We picked up food from town and then Rachel and I went back to school for Sub District finals. Rachel played with the band and I enjoyed watching the boys win their game to advance to finals. I also helped in the concession stand when they got busy. Friday the kids had school and after school Mike and Alec headed to the ranch to help for the weekend. Friday Becca received Student of the Month for 5th Grade so I treated her to a movie.

 

   Saturday Rachel had to be at the school at 5:45am to leave for the UNO Jazz Festival. Becca and I picked up Tanner Abbott so he could ride with us. We enjoyed our trip to Omaha and got to do some shopping once we got there before going to the performance. The band did great but did not score in the top 3 schools. That evening as Rachel went out with the band Becca and I enjoyed dinner with Rebekah and Bleu at McCallister's. The next morning we got up early and headed home as Rachel had volleyball at 1. That evening we played some Carble's and watched a movie. 
Warm up area

Rachel was very excited to get to play a grand piano













No comments:

Post a Comment