Tuesday, February 18, 2025

January 16 - 22

   Monday the kids did not have school due to Teacher in-service and Presidents Day. Rachel's friends stayed until she had practice at 1:30. I had a Teammates meeting at 4 and took Alec to Beckett's so he could catch a ride to practice at 6 and I could attend Becca's basketball game at 7:45. Becca's team won and Becca had a great game with lots of assists. Grandma Wanda was in town and took Mike out for his 43rd birthday.



   Tuesday the kids had school and I subbed in 4th grade for Mrs. Allan. Alec had a game at 6:15 and they won. Mike took Alec home after his game and I went to school and helped work concessions and Rachel played in the pep band. 


   Wednesday we had a snow day and got 10-12 inches of snow by 3 pm. We played outside some and made Taco's for dinner.



   Thursday was another snow day. I made Cinnamon Rolls and we played outside and scooped the deck. That evening we enjoyed family movie night.









  Friday we had a late start at 10 am. I came home and then was called back in to sub for Mrs. Winder in guidance. That evening Rachel and I went to the college where she played pep band and I watched the conference basketball games. Saturday we all slept in and then Rachel and I went back to the college for the boys basketball game at 12. Rachel again played in the pep band. We then came home for a few hours before going back for the girls game at 7pm. After the game I dropped Rachel off at home and picked up Mike and we headed to Butch's to attend Matt and Motika's baby shower. 


   On Sunday we went to church and then Rachel had basketball practice from 12 -1 and volleyball practice from 3-5. That evening everyone wanted to watch their own shows so we all just did our own thing and everyone was in bed on time and ready for another week.


No comments:

Post a Comment