Tuesday, February 18, 2025

January 23 - 29

    Monday I took the kids to school then went to town and started working on the Wright street rental. After our renters moved out there was a lot of mess and stuff to clean up so I decided to just repaint the house. I started by painting the ceiling in the bathroom as there was mold on it. So Monday I cleaned the bathroom ceiling so I could get it ready to paint. Rachel had a basketball tournament at St. Pat's. They won both games and won the tournament. Alec stayed home after school and Matt picked him up for practice and Jade took him home as after Rachel's game we went straight to the D&N for Becca's game. 







   Tuesday I took kids to school then went to town to clean the house. After school we watched the boys B-C teams play basketball until it was time to leave for Alec's game at the D&N. Alec played 2 games and they ended up losing both but Alec played great.


  Wednesday I took kids to school then went to town for a hair appointment and to run errands. I then went to school to meet with my Mentee Emma and watched the kids get their AR Dog Tags. After school we went to church and then came home. Jen took Rachel to church and picked her up and I just met them at Jen's house after church.



    Thursday I took the kids to school then went to town to paint. After school was over the kids and I came home and I made chicken pot pie and then went to town for cards at Butch's. Friday I took kids to school and helped sort Teammates shirts and get ready for Chuck a Duck. That evening we ran Chuck a Duck at half time of the girls basketball game. Friday afternoon Roman Siegel was born and we took Rex and Red home after school so their grandma didn't have to fight the traffic.

   Saturday morning I took Rachel to North Platte to attend a Jr High honor band. I then went home and grabbed Alec and we picked up Rex and headed to their basketball game at the college. After basketball I took Alec home and then we got ready for Rachel's concert. After the concert Rachel and I went to Hershey for basketball and pep band. 





Rachel's mentor Nancy is always so supportive of her


Maddie, Rachel and Christian



So proud of Rachel for being selected for All State
   Sunday we went to church and then lunch then Mike and the littles stayed home while Rachel and I went to Gothenburg for a basketball tournament. The girls played great and ended up winning the division.


Kyra, Lexi, Rachel, Demi, Josie, Payton, Zoe, and Coach Tom





No comments:

Post a Comment