Wednesday the kids all had school and I ran to Walmart before coming home to do laundry. The girls had CCD that evening and Josh brought them home. I made Lasagna for supper and it was delicious. Thursday I took the kids to school and then went to Hobby Lobby to pick up a few more Valentine's day decorations before coming home and decoration for Valentine's day and making Ashlynn's blanket and pillow. We played in the shop after the girls got home from school and then had left overs for supper while Mike was at a meeting.
Friday the girls had school and Alec and I stayed home and worked and played. Bree came over to play until her dad got off work and Maci came over to babysit that night while Mike and I went to the Canteen for the Surgery Department Christmas party. It is always fun getting together with the people Mike works with. Saturday the Rachel had a basketball tournament in Sutherland. They ended up losing all 3 games they played but they played hard until the whistle during every game and they had fun. Rachel then went to Demi's to play. Mike, Becca, Alec, and I ran into church that evening and then went to Tempura for dinner with The Covey's after church. We picked up Rachel on our way home and every one came home and went straight to bed.
| Way to Jump Rachel! |
No comments:
Post a Comment