Monday the 21st Elly had to go home in the morning to do chores around the house. Beckett's grandma brought him out to play around 10. Becca walked down to play with Avery for awhile in the morning then Avery came to our house to play for a bit. It rained a quarter inch that morning then got nice. We went out after everyone went home and weeded the garden and the flower beds. We then started a fire and has some s'mores. Tuesday Rachel had weights and I ran to town for a facial and to run errands. I then come home and did some laundry before going out to mow and trim the yard. Mike had a meeting and then ended up in surgery all night so the kids and I enjoyed leftovers and relaxing.

Wednesday we went to the library in Hershey then came home to deep clean the new camper. I never did take any pictures of it but we love it and it is the perfect fit for our family. I then worked on watering the yard and paperwork before we headed to town for kickball. The kids wanted to go watch and they had fun. Mike was ready for bed by the time we got done playing kickball so he headed home while the kids and I went to the carnival. There were not that many rides and it was so hot so we didn't stay long.





Thursday I took Rachel to Hershey for weights then took Roger to the vet to have his sore leg looked at. After weights Rachel and Becca had hair cuts. We then picked up some lunch and came home. We stayed inside and worked on the house as it sprinkled on and off. Mike had another meeting and was on call so the kids stayed home and I picked up Traci and we went to Taps N Tunes at the arena. Friday it rained 1.25 inches which made the arena a mess for the concerts but they were still able to have them. Rachel had piano in the afternoon then the kids stayed home while Mike and I meet up with Andy, Marcia, Aaron, and Sean for the Ashley McBride and Luke Combs concert. Aaron and Sean ended up staying the night with us after the concerts.
 |
| Annual Picture |
 |
| Lots of years of Nebraskaland Days with these ladies |
 |
| So many years of fun with Andy |
Saturday Aaron got up and made us a big breakfast before they went home. After lunch we went over and check and played with Claire and Quinton Schaffer's dogs as they were out of town. Mike was on call and worked all day so he decided not to attend the concert on Saturday night. I went to town and picked up Vince, Traci, and Matthew for the concerts. It was less muddy on Saturday but just as crowded as Mitchell Tenpenney and Toby Keith took the stage. It was another great night of concerts!
Sunday the kids and I headed to Grand Island to meet for mom's birthday. We also took Alec to go home with mom and dad and pick up Jaidyn so she could attend a volleyball-basketball camp with Becca before we all headed to Stuart for the 4th. When we got back from Grand Island we stopped by to check on the Schaffer dogs and then went to church at 5:30. Mike had another long day of call and we were all ready for bed early that night.
June
21 - Did your father ever make a special gift for you? No
22 - Did you have a special nature place where you went to explore? We lived in the country, we loved exploring the river and behind the gas barrels in the trees.
23 - Did you ever go skinny dipping? Yes we lived by a stream/river
24 - Did you ever make mud pies? All the time. The best was making them at Grandma and Grandpa Kohle's and letting them dry on the cement feed bunk.
25 - Did you go barefoot in the summer? Everyday
26 - If so, relate an experience about stepping on something. We had Texas sandburs so going to the barn was tricky in the late summer barefoot.
27 - Tell about a bike you had. We would try to ride them down the hill but it was hard because of the sand. I remember dad teaching us to ride by pushing us down the grass hill by the house driveway.
No comments:
Post a Comment