Monday, May 23, 2022

July 12 - July 18

    Monday Becca was not feeling well so she didn't go to volleyball camp. Rachel went to camp from 1-3 and the went home with Tara and Sarah. I worked in the garden in the morning then got ready for a couple of meeting at school when I dropped Rachel off for volleyball. After my meetings I picked up Rachel and we came home for the evening. Tuesday Rachel had weights in the morning and Alec and I picked up Beckett. I then took the boys to St. Pat's for football camp. After weights I grabbed Rachel and we came home until 1 when she went back to school for camp. After picking everyone up from camps we came home and worked around the house until I went back to school at 7 for a bond meeting for the school. 

Rachel working on her driving

Their "games" always require a mess

   Wednesday morning I picked up Delcey and Jensyn and took the big girls to camp at the College. Then we dropped Alec off at football camp before bringing Delcey and Becca home to play. After Alec got done with camp we went out the the course and golfed a round, getting Alec ready for the Jr Ambassador tournament. 



Our Favorite Irish Football Boy!
  Thursday we took Rachel to camp at the college and picked up Seve and Mace. The boys all had fun playing here for a couple hours then Alec went home with the boys to play longer. Becca went over to Avery's to play and after Rachel was done with camp we picked up Alec and meet Liza and Ashylyn for Ice cream downtown. That evening we pulled weeds in front and on the south side of the house. 




   Friday Bree came over to play for a couple hours and Rachel had her last day of camp. Friday night Mike and I had a surgery candidate dinner. After dinner we came home to pack and get ready to head to Dismal. Saturday morning we took the kids to Aaron and Liza's and picked up Jaxson. We then went to Dismal and golfed. I just rode along. I then went back to the club house to relax while Mike and Jaxson golfed another 18. We then got cleaned up and had a nice dinner before going to bed. Sunday morning Mike and Jaxson golfed again while I packed up the room and enjoyed the quiet time. We then headed back to Aaron and Liza's to pick up the kids. Rachel went home with Jaxson and we checked Steer's when we got back to town. 









July
12 - Tell about your biggest or best catch. Best catch was the day we went ice fishing as kids and you could see the fish grabbing the worm and hook through the ice. We were with the Kohle side and all caught a ton of fish that day.
13 - Do you remember having a favorite candy? How much did it cost? Grape Mike N Ike from Grandma Tielke's deli store. We got them as our "one thing" if we were good in church.
14 - Do you remember having a favorite snack that you  made at home? Popcorn and still my favorite
15 - Share a memory about going on a picnic. Don't remember any picnic's as a kids but love having them with my kids. 
16- What kinds of party games or party activities were popular? Pin the Tail on the Donkey
17 - Share a memory involving a heatwave or drought. I don't remember any weeks that were overly hot or dry as a child.
18 - What did you do to stay cool? We had an air conditioner in the house and we would go to the river to swim and had a little blue pool that we would swim in. If we were at Grandma Kohle's and it got hot we would run through the sprinkler and have ice pop popsicles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment