Monday, February 25, 2019

December 3 - December 9

    Monday December 3rd the girls started the month off with a late start at school due to drifted roads. So we slept in a little longer then all took Alec to school. Becca loved taking Alec in and meeting all his friends. She would have stayed and helped at the school all day if she didn't have to go to school. The girls and I then made a quick run through Starbucks before heading to Hershey to school. I spent the rest of the day washing bedding and blankets so the sickness would be sure to be gone from our house. We had pork chops for supper that night and enjoyed reading with the girls before bed.
   Tuesday the kids all had school and I went to Walmart before coming home and unloading groceries and working out. That afternoon I worked on our Christmas Cards. I love sending and receiving card each year at Christmas time. One of my favorite parts of send cards is having the girls help me. They love to lick and stamp and now that they are old enough to read they love asking me about the people they don't know. I love telling them the stories of how we meet each of the people on our list and how each of those people meet the kids. Most the people on our list have meet the kids but it has been a couple years since we have been to Missouri and a couple of the people I still send cards too are friends from high school and college. Rachel had basketball practice that evening from 6-8 so I took Rachel, Elly, and Grace to practice and Jennifer brought them all home.



    Wednesday the kids all had school and I ran some errands in town. After picking Alec up from school we meet Traci at Tempera for lunch. Becca got an amazing surprise at School: She was selected as Student of the Month for Hershey Elementary. She was so excited when she called me to tell me about it. She told me that night that she thought she was in trouble at first because the principal of the school came to the class room and asked the teacher if Becca could go with him to the office. The girls had CCD after school so I didn't get to hear all about it until she got home that evening. Stacy and Colton came out for supper that evening. I made ribs and we enjoyed catching up with them after eating and sending the kids to bed. 


ZigZag is back and up to no good.
    Thursday the kids had school and when we dropped off the girls they were doing a send off for the One Acts as they headed to State. Alec and I enjoyed watching the kids walk down the hall and load on the bus with a fire and rescue send off. I then took Alec to school and Mike and I meet with Jeff to go over some tax stuff. That evening we didn't have anything so we enjoyed supper and a quite night at home.
Love Small Town Send Offs
   Friday we took the girls to school and meet up with Cassie so Seve could come play. Alec and Seve had a great day playing and doing all sorts of boy things. We picked the girls up and Elly and Bree came over to play. Katie came to get Bree after work, then we got ready and the kids, Elly and I went to church before going to see the new Wreck It Ralph movie : Ralph Breaks the Internet with us.

Lunch

Working Out before the movie

What a Great Movie crew!
   Saturday we went to Sutherland and watched Sam play basketball in the morning. We then came home and cleaned the house before having a lazy night watching movies. Sunday we went to church and then went to lunch with Marty, Lisa, and Sam. After lunch we went to the new Escape Room in town and played Candy-land. I hosted a Norwex party that evening and enjoyed time with friends while Mike and the kids watched movies downstairs. 


Hoar Frost was so pretty.


Snuggles with Becca

So Proud of his Hair 



We finished the Candy Land Game

No comments:

Post a Comment