Monday the kids had school and I ran to Walmart. After picking Alec up from school we had lunch at Michelle's and Alec and Ashylnn played. Mike was off early so we came home and Alec and Mike were able to spend some time outside playing baseball. I ran to the school and attended a presentation with Becca's class. It was called ROAR and it talked about appropriate and inappropriate touching and talking towards other kids bodies. They talked with the kids about hugging, touching, and secrets. The thing I liked the most is that they told all the kids at they should not keep or tell secrets. They can tell and talk about surprises but if someone tells them a secret that could harm or be hurtful to someone else they need to tell and adult that they trust. After the presentation I ran to town and Lisa helped me with my hair for the costume party. Justin Jorgensen came over to watch the kids that evening while Mike and I attended the Dr. Appreciation night at PAL's.
| Love seeing this! |
| Thanks Lisa |
| Star Lord and Yondu won Second Place! |
| Here are the characters we dressed up as! |
| Rachel Presenting her Pumpkin at School |
| Alec was so proud of the treats he made! |
| This is what happens when Alec wants to create something. |
| Rachel is Gamora |
| Alec is Groot |
| Becca is Nebula |
| The girls in Rachel's class at CCD |
| The Guardian's of the Galaxy! |
| Snuggles while we watched a movie |
| Alec's new teeth from Halloween |
| Saturday snuggle and silly faces |
| Final Serve of her 4th Grade Year! |
No comments:
Post a Comment