Thursday, February 21, 2019

November 19 - November 25

   Monday the kids had school and I had a hair appointment. I love getting my hair done! I have had the same girl do my hair since we moved here. Christina and I have kids around the same ages. We always have plenty to talk about! We catch up on what and how the kids are doing. New gossip in town (isn't that what beauty shops are for!), and life in general! After picking up Alec we took Mike lunch at his office. Alec loves having lunch with his dad, and it is so convenient to pick up food and catch up with Mike over the lunch hour on Monday's and Wednesdays.  After lunch we came home and did some housework. That night Cody, Laura, and Zia came to stay with us. Laura and Zia were going to spend the week with Tom and Terri since Cody had to work for Thanksgiving. They didn't get in until after 10 so I only stayed up for a little while and visited before going to bed. Tuesday morning we got up and quietly got ready for school and I took all the kids to school before meeting Cody, Laura, and Zia for breakfast while we waited for Tom to be ready to meet us. Stephanie was so kind to offer to keep Alec so he didn't have to spend the afternoon in the car and the girls rode the bus to Elly's as I was not sure what time I would get back. We ended up leaving around 11 and meeting Tom in Taylor. It was a nice day to drive and so fun to catch up with Laura about life in Denver. Alec has a blast with Stephanie and the girls.
   Wednesday the kids didn't have school so we all went to town and had Jennifer Cox trim the girls hair. Elly had already planned to spend the day with us and we saw Grace at the hair salon and invited her to spend the day with us as well. After getting hair cuts we meet Mike for lunch to the Chinese restaurant then came home and the kids played while I worked in my office. That evening we went to Marty and Lisa's for supper and to hangout with Babs since she was back from college.
   Thursday was Thanksgiving! Mike rounded at the hospital and then we all meet at Marty and Lisa's for lunch. We are so grateful that they invite us over for all the holiday meals that we are in town for. Marty is an amazing cook and then I don't have to clean or do any of the dishes! We hung out in town for awhile then came home and got all the Christmas stuff out so we could decorate first thing Friday morning.


Alec didn't want to take a picture with his Godparents

But Becca did!

Big B and Little B





All Smiles with Big B

    Friday we got up and started decorating for Christmas! We spent the whole day in our PJ's, watching football, baking, and cleaning. It was a wonderful day spent with the kids!


Apple Crisp

Pumpkin Pie Bites
   Saturday Nick, Melissa, Tucker, Kelcee, Hazel, Pat, and Wanda came to town to celebrate Thanksgiving with us since Mike was on call. We had a day full of food, card games, and playing. It is always a good weekend when family comes to visit. 
Playing Cards!

Playing with Boy things!

Watching Movies
   Sunday we helped everyone pack up and head home then we meet Tom, Terri, Cody, Laura, and Zia in town at Margarita's for lunch. Rachel had basketball at 4 and I went to church with Sam. Another busy and fun week!


No comments:

Post a Comment