Monday September 23rd we celebrated Becca Sue turning 8. What a smart, strong, and tender hearted little girl she is. She can drive me to the edge and then come snuggle on my lap with a big hug all in the matter of 5 minutes. She loves school, being involved in as much as she can be, and helping take care of her brother and the animals around the house. Monday after I took the kids to school I came home and finished decorating Becca's birthday cake for school. I then went to lunch with Becca before running out south to check cows. I then went back to school to get the kids and take Rachel to her monthly ortho check at the dentist. We then went to cold stone for ice cream and wild bills to games before going to Becca's favorite place Ruby Tuesday's for supper. Marty, Lisa, Sam, Auntie J, and Mike's Cousin Cindy joined us for dinner that evening. It was then time to come home for bed.




Tuesday the kids didn't have school because of a Teacher work day. So we made tomato Juice and then the kids went to Lisa's to play while I went to the hospital to watch Jaxon while Dana went to Auntie J's dr appointment. We then took Rachel to piano and went for ice cream. Wanda came to town for Janice's appointment and stayed over night with us.
 |
| Rachel using Grandma Julie's tomato press |
 |
| Alec and Becca using the kitchen aid |
Wednesday the kids had school and I came home to clean house and work on my CCD lesson. I then went to town and had lunch with Mike and ran some errands. I then picked up the kids and we went to CCD then came home and had pork chops for dinner. Thursday the kids had school and I did a bunch of office work and laundry. I picked the kids up from school and we took Rachel to piano. We then went for ice cream and to St. Pat's to watch the JR high football game between St. Pat's and Hershey. It was a beautiful night for football and St. Pat's won.
 |
| She loves sleeping on the warm deck |
Friday I took the kids to school then went to town and picked up Penelope (Traci and Mia's puppy). I then came home and took the dogs for a walk before putting up my fall decorations. I then went to school to meet with Emma and then attended the pep rally. It was an unusual pep rally for homecoming this year as Hershey did not have a homecoming game because the school they were supposed to play did not have enough players for a game. Rachel and I then had volleyball practice. Mike came to the school and picked up Alec and Becca and they had a great night golfing. We then went to Brady to watch Sean play football. It was a cold night but Sean got to play a lot and they won. Becca had fun cheering with the Mullen cheerleaders.
 |
| Alec looks up to his cousin's so much. |
Saturday we cleaned out the flowerbeds and decorated for fall outside. I then mowed while the kids played. Rachel went to a birthday party for Sarah M. at the rec center and then had to serve at church. Becca was invited to an overnight birthday party at Danica's so Mike, Becca, and Alec stayed home. Mike took Becca to her party and enjoyed the evening with Alec. Sunday was Mike and I's 12th anniversary so we went to Another Round for lunch then went our south and checked cows, while Rachel stayed home with Alec. We got back and picked Becca up from her party and then played outside before movie night. We introduced the kids to Dumb and Dumber! They thought it was good!
 |
| 12 YEARS! |
No comments:
Post a Comment