Monday September 9th the kids had school and I came home and canned, salsa, tomato sauce, and tomato juice. That afternoon I mowed and had time to get cleaned up before the kids got off the bus. Alec got in trouble on the bus for fighting (pushing) with another boy so we made him write an apology letter to the bus driver Ms. Amy. That evening I had my first HELP Club meeting and it was announced that I would be Vice President starting in April of 2020.
Tuesday the kids had school and I went to town and had coffee with Sarah. I then had a meeting with Jeff our CPA and went to lunch with Lisa. I was still getting use to all my free time without running kids around everyday. That afternoon I came home and cleaned and made chicken pot pie. Cooking chicken in the insta-pot works so good and I was able to have the whole meal ready for the oven before the kids even got off the bus.
 |
| Cats favorite place to sit |
Wednesday I took kids to school then came home to can spaghetti sauce. Gennilee Woodburn and her mom came out to pick tomatoes from the garden as her mom lost all her plants this year and I had plenty to share. I then went to town and had lunch with Mike before going to the church for a CCD in-service. The kids went to Hampton's to play while I had my meeting. After our meeting we went to Applebee's for dinner with Jen and the girls. Thursday I took the kids to school then went to town and had coffee with Traci before going to Lisa's to make birthday shirts for Axel and Lexa. I came home in the afternoon and worked in my office. I then went to school and picked up the kids and headed to town only to find out that Piano was cancelled because Rachel's teacher was sick, so we went and had ice cream and then came home. Pat, Wanda, and Grandma Priest came out for dinner that evening.
 |
| Lexa's shirt |
 |
| Axel's Shirt |
Friday the kids had school and I went to Walmart then came home to do laundry and clean. I went to school at 1 to meet with Emma and we enjoyed going for a walk during our time. We had volleyball practice after school and Maci stayed to play with the kids so I could help with practice. Bree and Elly came home with us after practice and stayed the night. Rachel and Elly wanted to set the tent up and sleep outside so I helped them do that and the loved spending time together outside. Bree and Becca then had the whole room to themselves. Rachel and Elly made it all night in the tent!



Saturday we stayed home and worked on laundry, cleaning the house, and playing outside. Wanda came out and picked tomatoes and I mowed and trimmed. We then all got cleaned up and went to Kaisa's summer party. We then brought the kids home and Rachel babysat while Mike and I went to Stacy and Colton's to watch the Nebraska game. Sunday we went to church and then lunch at Tempura before going golfing. We had a great afternoon of golf then came home for movie night.
 |
| Exhausted after a day of playing with new friends |
No comments:
Post a Comment