Saturday, March 21, 2020

December 16 - December 22

   Monday December 16th I took the kids to school then went to town and ran errands. I then went home and did house work and cleaned my office. Pat and Aaron came to town after buying some cattle. Aaron stayed the night with us. Rachel had basketball practice that evening. Tuesday I subbed at the school for the music teacher. After school we came home and cleaned and had dinner before going to town for Rachel's basketball game.


   Wednesday I took the kids to school then ran to Walmart. I came home and did some laundry then went to the school at noon to sub for Mrs. Ebmeier. After school we all loaded up at the church and headed to Sutherland to go caroling at the nursing home. That night Wanda was in town and came out to see us before the kids went to bed. Thursday I took the kids to school then stayed to help get ready for our HELP CLUB movie party. Each year the HELP club puts on 2 movies for the K-6 kids. Each kid gets popcorn, a water, and some candy. We then had a 1:30 dismissal so I just stayed and helped at the school. Bree came home with us and we all went to town at 4 for piano and ice cream. We then came home for a bit before going back to town for Rachel's last basketball game before break.




    Friday I got up and made cinnamon rolls and banana bread. Packed and loaded the car and waited for Mike to get off work. We then headed to mom and dad's for the weekend. Saturday we had Kohle Christmas and it was so good to see everyone. We had fun opening gift and playing games. Sunday we had Christmas with mom and dad and Sandi, Aaron and kids.
Cards with Cousins

Sage and Lexa







Jerry teaching Alec how to play cards

Hunting they will go!




Hunting Vests from Grandma and Grandpa

Axel got Forkie!

The aftermath
    Sunday when we got back to town we stopped at Cody park. I have taken the kids each year since we have moved to town. So years it had been super cold and some have been nicer. We were so busy with basketball and other things this Christmas season I didn't think we would get the chance to go. So as we drove by on Sunday they were open and we stopped by. We didn't get the traditional wagon ride around the park but we did get to ride the rides and get some ice cream. We then came home and had movie night to end our week!









No comments:

Post a Comment