Monday December 2nd Mike was able to take the kids to school before having to be at the hospital since he was off all weekend. I was able to stay home and do laundry, finish putting up Christmas decorations and get ready to go to the school at 2:30 to watch the One Acts performance. They performed Cinderella this year and once again it was very good. After school we took Rachel to the dermatologist to freeze the warts that have shown up on her fingers. She was less than impressed with the whole process and I'm pretty sure the PA thought is was the most heartless parent in the world as I held her down, even with her pleading to be let up, so he could freeze the two spots. We then went to Dairy Queen for ice cream and Trisha took the girls and picked them up from basketball that night.
Tuesday I took the kids to school then went to coffee with Capri. I then stopped by the title office to close on the lot and met up with Deacon Mark to take over the new duties of organizing the servers at church. I then came home and got the house and dinner ready so we would have plenty of time to get ready for the Christmas concert. After the kids got off the bus we got ready and attended their Christmas concert. The kids all did very good, our band was less than desirable, but overall the concert was not bad.
 |
| Becca and Bree |
 |
| Alec, Bree, Becca, and Ava |
 |
| Kason and Alec best friends in Preschool |
Rachel came up to me after the concert and asked if she could go home. Which was strange since she always likes to get pictures with her friends. We got to the car and she just started crying. I asked what was wrong and she had lost her voice, she was so sad that she was not able to sing and she thought everyone knew that she didn't sing. I told her know one could even tell and after she watched the video she felt much better. Wednesday I took the kids to school and subbed as a Para in the Kindergarten rooms for Mrs. Nelson. I had a great day with both Kindergarten classes. We then went to CCD and practiced for the Christmas Pagaent. The kids all did really good and I can't wait to see the whole thing come together. That night we came home and grilled hamburgers.
Thursday I subbed for Mrs. Johnson the Kindergarten teacher. Alec was excited to have me in his room for 2 days in a row. He did start showing off at one point and I had to ask him who he thought would get a phone call if I sent him to the principal?!? After school we took Rachel to Piano and the enjoyed our weekly ice cream. After ice cream we had dinner at margarita's and then came home and got ready for bed.
Friday I subbed for the high school Spanish teacher. After school Demi came home with us and stayed the night. Dana brought Jaxson to us that evening so he could stay while she went to Vegas. Becca and Alec were so excited to have a baby in the house. Jaxson also comes with all the tubes and wires. We didn't sleep very well the first night but I figured out the vent in our room and he slept great the next two night. Mike decided sleeping in the office was easier than sleeping with a baby in our room again.
 |
| Alec working on kicking the football |
Saturday we stayed home, made cinnamon rolls, and played outside, taking Jaxson for a walk. I made chili for dinner that night. Sunday we got up and went to church and then lunch at River's Edge. We then came home and Rachel and Becca went to open gym for basketball. After ball we all sat down and played monopoly.
No comments:
Post a Comment