Thursday, March 19, 2020

December 9 - December 15

    Monday December 9th Mike took the kids to school as I still had Jaxson and didn't want to load all his stuff. Jaxson and I had a good day of snuggling and playing! After school we picked up Rachel and took her to the dentist, we then picked up some dinner, and came home. Rachel had practice from 6:30-8 and I met Dana at the airport when they got back as their plane was cancelled and they had to drive from Denver.

Becca and Alec telling Jaxson goodbye! They had so much fun with him while he was with us. Tuesday I took kids to school then went to Lisa's to make shirts for Christmas gifts. I then ran by Walmart and came home to clean up my house. I made spaghetti for dinner that night and we all ate before going to Rachel's basketball game. Mike stayed home with the little ones as Rachel didn't start until 8:30. It was a late night and they lost by 3 but Rachel had a great time playing.



She made both Free Throws!
    Wednesday the kids had school and I subbed for Ms. Johnson the music teacher. Elly came home with us after school until it was time for Church and the Christmas Pageant. Jen, I and the CCD kids worked hard on our pageant and it all turned out really cool. We did a shadow light pageant of the Christmas story. We then stayed for the pot luck before coming home to get everyone in bed.

   Thursday I took the kids to school and subbed for Mrs. Johnson the Kindergarten teacher. Demi came with us after school and we took Rachel to piano, then went to double dips for some ice cream and hot cocoa, then attended the parade of lights down town. It was warmer this year but still got a little chili by the end. We met Mike for dinner at Margarita's after the parade then came home for bed.


Always love seeing Mia!
   Friday I took the kids to school then went to town to finish up my shopping list. I then went to the school to meet with Emma and pickup the kids. Jensyn and Delcey came home with us while Jen ran to town for some appointments. After they left Rachel watched the kids while Mike and I ran to Pals for dinner and drinks with friends. Saturday I took the kids to the Miss Nebraska pajama party at the North Platte senior center then went to Traci's and ground meat to make sauce. I then picked up the kids and we came home and got ready to head to Bill and Laura's for a holiday open house. Jen and the girls then came out so Jen and I could watch the volleyball game on the big screen.
Gingerbread House Making




   Sunday we went to church and visited Grandma Priest. We then came home and pulled the kids behind the 4-wheeler on the sled. The kids all went to Open Gym and then they came home and we watched a movie while Mike went to town to play soccer.






No comments:

Post a Comment