Monday, March 23, 2020

January 6 - January 10

  Monday January 6th I took the kids to school then came home and did some laundry before heading to Walmart and to get my hair done. I then came home and meet the kids after they got off the bus. We had taco's for dinner early and then Rachel and I left for Hershey so she could go to basketball practice and I could go to my HELP club meeting. Tuesday the I took the kids to school then stayed to help Jen for awhile. I then came home and took down the inside and outside Christmas decorations. I worked on laundry and cleaned up the house before the kids got off the bus. We then had another early dinner before Rachel and I went in for her basketball game. Mike stayed home with Becca and Alec as the game was supposed to start at 8:50 and didn't actually start until 9:15. They did win and Rachel had a very good game, it was just so late when we got home.

    Wednesday I took the kids to school then came home and started packing the kids for our vacation. I ran to town to have lunch with Mike then went to school, picked up the kids and we went to CCD. We had mass for the kids and a pizza party as a welcome back! We then came home and also had steaks as I did not know anything about the pizza party. Needless to say everyone went to bed full that night. Thursday I took the kids to school then went to town to get my nails done. After I was finished with my nails I stopped in and had coffee with Capri, Molly, Sarah, Michelle, Ashlynn and Leightyn. It was great to catch up with everyone before we left for vacation. I then went to school picked up kids and headed back to town for Piano and Ice Cream. We grabbed some qudoba for dinner on the way home and everyone went to bed early.
Ashlynn and I
    Friday I took the kids to school then came home and packed. Mike got home early and we packed up the car and waited for the kids to get out of school. We then picked up the kids at 2:30 and headed to Denver so that we could eat and get the kids to bed early as we had an early flight Saturday morning. We decided to go eat at Outback Steakhouse by our hotel. I managed to shut Becca's fingers in the door when we got out of  the car and already out vacation was off to a great start. Becca forgave me quickly and he had a great meal. We then got checked into our motel and after some giggles everyone was asleep by 9:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment