Sunday, April 5, 2020

February 17 - February 23

    Monday February 17th the kids didn't have school due to Presidents Day. Rachel had a dentist appointment that morning. After the dentist we went to Hershey and picked up Jensyn and Delcey so they could come play for the day. Mike and I had an online finance meeting that afternoon. We then are dinner early and I Trisha took Rachel to basketball practice. Tuesday I took the kids to school then came home to do housework. The school then called and asked if I could sub for 5T. It was the first time I subbed for Rachel's class and we all had a great day. After school Elly and Delcey came home with us to play. I made the kids pick up the yard as they were calling for snow later in the week. Jen came to get Delcey after Jensyn was done with her appointment and Elly stayed and at dinner with us before going home. We had a new enchilada casserole that the kids loved!
   Wednesday the kids had school and I worked on house stuff and laundry. It started snowing that afternoon so they cancelled CCD and basketball. I picked up the kids and we came home and cooked dinner. We had smoked turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, and Rachel made pumpkin bars. It was all so good. Thursday the snow was mostly melted off the roads so we had school. I subbed for Mrs. Ballentine in the resource room. After school we went to town for Piano and ice cream, we then picked up Qudoba for dinner and enjoyed another night at home.
   Friday I took the kids to school then subbed for Hutchinson the other elementary resource teacher. After school we came home and relaxed until Mike got home. I made the kids a pizza and some popcorn before Mike and I headed to town for an interview dinner with a neurosurgery candidate. They were a very nice older couple and we found out the next week that they signed and should be coming to town soon.  Saturday Mike was on call and going to be working most the day so the kids and I loaded up and headed to Atkinson for Ryan and Teresa's wedding. We stopped my Nicky and Clays to change clothes and to pick up the kids before heading to the wedding. We all ended up having a great time with the whole family.




   Sunday we got up and went to church then came back home. By the time we got home Mike was done working for the day and the kids got to see him for a couple hours before he had to fly to Dallas for some training on the DaVinci robot the hospital just purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment