Monday February 23 I took the kid to school then went to Walmart to get groceries for the kids and Big B for the next week while we were gone. I then came home and did some office and house work. Becca and Alec rode the bus home and Rachel stayed at school for the first day of her Girls on The Run season. she looks forward to this each year. She is not a huge runner but enjoys the extra time with her friends and the counselor. After GOTR she also had her last night of basketball practice, the team was going to a tournament that weekend but we decided not to send her since we would be out of town. I went to school to a meeting for a Washington DC trip for Rachel next summer and then picked Rachel and the neighbor kids up from practice.
Tuesday it was snowing and blowing so they called off school. It was really bad in the morning but then by afternoon the snow had let up and it ended up being an okay day. The kids enjoyed not going to school for a day and we cleaned out the girls room. Wednesday I took the kids to school and stayed and subbed for 1W. It was Ash Wednesday so we didn't have CCD and I helped with Becca's practice right after school. We then went to church in North Platte at 6 that evening.
Thursday the kids had school and after the cleaning ladies left I started packing for our Barbados trip. I picked up the kids after school and we went to Piano and ice cream before picking up dinner and coming home. Friday the kids had school and I came home and got everything lined up to be gone for the week. I printed all the schedules and made sure all the food was here. After school I picked up the kids then we came home and picked up Mike and then headed north to exchange kids and cars with Wanda. Wanda kept the kids for the weekend at the ranch then brought them home on Sunday and took them to school on Monday before Big B got to town. Mike and I came back to North Platte dropped off Wanda's pickup and headed to Denver. We enjoyed a nice dinner out then went to the hotel to drop off his truck before going to the airport. Our flight left at 1am so we grabbed drink in the airport and waited for our flight to leave!
No comments:
Post a Comment