Saturday, April 4, 2020

January 20 - January 26

   Monday January 20th the kids didn't have school because of Martin Luther King Jr. day. We all got up early and the kids finished up homework that they missed over the last week. Then we all had dentist appointments. After the dentist Alec stayed at Lisa's to play, and I took Rachel to Demi's to play basketball. Becca and I came home for awhile before going back to town to watch Sam play basketball, we picked up Alec and then grabbed Rachel on our way home. We were all ready for bed early that night and ready to head back to school and see our friends.
   Tuesday I took the kids to school then went to Walmart. I came home and started on laundry and cleaning up the house. I picked the kids up from school that day and we headed to North Platte for Rachel's make up Piano lesson. We came home and had grilled hamburgers for dinner. After being gone on vacation we always enjoy a night of hamburgers! Wednesday I took the kids to school then stayed to help set up and watch the African Dancer's assembly at the school. I then took my car in for an oil change, then went back to school to work on Silent Auction stuff. We then went to CCD and home for spaghetti and meatballs for dinner!
   Thursday I took the kids to school and subbed for Mrs. Cox the preschool teacher. I had a great day with all the little ones, but man that is a hard job. They are busy with very short attention spans. They also teach the exact same thing to the morning class and the afternoon. After school we went to town again for Piano and ice cream. We then came home and had leftovers for dinner that night. Friday I took the kids to school then came home and did more laundry. I went back to school at 1 to meet with my mentee Emma. After school we went to Wild Bill's to meet Dana, Sammy, Colton, Jaxson, and Auntie J, to celebrate Jaxson's first birthday. We had a great time snuggling J and visiting. Becca went home with Bree. Jen Hampton brought the girls out to play at our house while Jen and I went to the college to watch Hershey vs St. Pat's boys basketball conference game. Hershey came out with the win! I got a call while I was at the game that Katie was taking Bree to the ER and Becca was going with them. Bree had spots all over her legs and couldn't walk. It was very scary for all of them, so after the game I stopped and grabbed Becca until we figured out what was going on. They ended up diagnosing Bree with HSP (Henoch-Schonlein Purpura) which is an autoimmune disease that affects your extremities and kidneys. Rachel ended up going home with Jensyn to stay the night.
Becca's hair after we took her braids out!



   Saturday we all enjoyed sleeping in. After finding out that Bree is not contagious Becca wanted to go stay the night, so I took her to Hershey and picked up Rachel. We came home and played outside. We then got ready and went to church. Rachel stayed home with Alec while Mike and I ran to town for a house warming party for his PA Lisa. Sunday I went to Hershey and helped Jen with a breakfast at the church. Becca and I then came home and did some cleaning before playing outside and getting ready for the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment