Saturday, April 4, 2020

January 27 - February 2

    Monday January 27th I took the kids to school then went to town and ran some errands. I then got called in to sub for 4th grade Mrs. Duggan at noon. After school Rachel went home with Demi and Alec went to play at Lisa's house with Teddy and Kaiden while Becca and I attended the Jr. High boys basketball game between Hershey and St. Pat's.  Tuesday I took the kids to school then went to coffee with Capri and Sarah. I then went to Lisa's and made some shirts before going to school at 12:30 to sub for Mrs. Koch in the other 4th grade class. After school we came home and had salmon and rice before Rachel and I went to her basketball game. Mike and the little 2 didn't make many games this year as they were all starting after 8  which is just too late for the little's at the start of the week. Rachel's team won and they all played great!

   Wednesday I took the kids to school then went to town and ran some errands before meeting Mike for lunch. After lunch I came home and did some housework until it was time to pick up the kids from school and go to CCD. We had taco's for dinner that night and then Lisa and Marty. Thursday I took the kids to school then came home and did laundry. I then made some cupcakes for Mike's birthday party on Saturday. I then went to school to meet with Emma, and sub for 4th grade. After school Piano got cancelled but we still went to town and enjoyed some ice cream. After ice cream we came home to eat before going back to town for Rachel's final basketball game of the league season. They played well but lost to the Hershey 6th grade team!

   Friday I took the kids to school then went to Walmart before coming home to get the house ready for our weekend guests. I then went to school at 12 to sub for 4D again. After school we came home and I made cinnamon rolls while we waited for Mom, Dad, Sandi and the kids to get to town. Saturday Rachel played basketball in Sutherland where they won the tournament. We enjoyed having mom, dad, Sandi, and the kids join us to watch Rachel play. That afternoon Nicky, Clay, Patsy, and the kids also came to town. That evening we enjoyed a night out at the switchyard to celebrate Mike's 40th birthday. I tried to make it a surprise but the hospital was trying to get Mike to go to a training so I had to tell him. I did surprise him and have Josh Cox sing and play guitar. We had a great group of friends come out for the night and really had a great time.






Dancing with his momma!
   Sunday we got up and made Super Bowl snacks before everyone left. For the last couple of years Alec has been at Mom and dad's during the Super Bowl as Mike and I usually went on vacation that week. This year we moved our couple's vacation due to the kids vacation in January.  So Alec and Nicky still had to make snacks before they could go home as Nicky makes the best little smokies, so she taught Alec how to make them since she was at his house. After everyone left we played outside and then since it was so nice we went to Sutherland to golf. I thought it was cold so I rode a couple holes then sat in the car while Mike and the kids finished. We came home and put the kids to bed then watched some of the Super Bowl before bed.





A friend sent me this picture from Saturday night.


No comments:

Post a Comment