Saturday, December 12, 2020

November 9 - November 15

    Monday November 9th I subbed all day for 6M the other 6th grade class. Rachel really is blessed with a very nice class and I had a great day with this group of 6th graders. After school the kids rode the bus home and had snack while I was at my Teammates meeting. I was officially sworn in as Vice President of our Teammates board. After our meeting I came home and made dinner before we headed in to Rachel's volleyball game. She did not play until 8 so Mike stayed home with Becca and Alec. It was just starting to snow when we got out of the game. 

   Tuesday we had a late start due to icy roads. Mike said they were bad when he went to work but once the sun came up the roads cleared quickly so they were good by the time we went to school. I stayed at school and trained with the secretary and we got out at 1:30 as Hershey hosted a wrestling tournament and needed the kids out of school so we were not over capacity. It was still cold out so when we got home we made chicken noodle soup for supper and enjoyed a long evening at home. Rachel was supposed to have Piano but it got moved to Thursday due to the teachers son not feeling well. 

   Wednesday the kids had school and I did not have to work so I stayed home and worked on laundry and cleaning up the house before going to town to run errands and get the Church ready for CCD. We had communion service for CCD and then came home and worked on Homework.

  Thursday the kids had school and I went to town and finalized our order for windows and doors for the house. I then came home and worked around the house until it was time to get the kid from school. We dropped Becca and Alec off at home on the way to Rachel's Piano lesson. After piano Rachel came home and had a quick bite to eat before going to Hershey for her last volleyball practice. Rachel had a great year of volleyball with lots of growth. I can't wait to see how she does in a JR High setting next year. Hopefully we will be done with Covid and we will all get to go to her games. 

    Friday I subbed for 5G the 5th grade class. We had a good day and it went fast. After school we came home and I quickly packed a bag for Alec so he and Mike could head to the ranch to go deer hunting and brand our fall calves. They had a great weekend and get a nice buck. Alec's favorite part of the weekend was eating the calf fried hot off the branding stove! Bree came home with us after school and stayed the night.


    Saturday Becca and Bree played while I watched the Husker's football game and Rachel sorted all our lego's by color. Late that afternoon Becca and I ran Bree home then went through North Platte and picked up Tempura for dinner. Wanda came to town as Phyllis was having a bad weekend and met with a new Home Health nurse before coming out and staying with us. The girls watched a movie in the basement while Wanda and I watched a Dolly Parton documentary. Sunday we got up and went to church and then went to Margarita's for lunch. We then stopped by and visited with Phyllis before coming home. Mike and Alec got home late in the afternoon. Rachel and I were out playing basketball when they got home. After everyone got cleaned up we watched a movie and it was bed time.



No comments:

Post a Comment