Monday October 17th I took kids to school and subbed for Mrs. Peers in Math. After school we stayed to watch Rachel's last home game of the season. They ended up losing but it was so fun to see the growth of the team this year. Becca also had a game on Monday night and they won in 2 sets.
| Alec checking out the book fair |
Tuesday the kids didn't have school due to a water pipe breaking at the school. We enjoyed sleeping in and just hanging out. That evening the girls and I went to the high school volleyball game. Wednesday I took the kids to school and subbed in the morning for Mrs. Thompson in 5th grade. I then stayed to help with the book fair and then we had CCD. Thursday morning I took the kid to school then worked the book fair. I then went down and helped the band for their exhibition for the school of their state band routine. Then it was back to the book fair. That evening we went to St Pat's for Sam's football game before leaving early and going back to Hershey for parent teacher conferences. We got all great reports on the kids. They are all doing very well in school and all their teachers enjoy having them in class.
Friday the kids didn't have school but I went in and worked book fair and then helped clean up decorations and closed out the money side of the book fair. Rachel had band at 10:30 and then came to help with book fair. That night was parents night for band at the football game. Mike was on call and of course had surgery so he was not able to attend.
Saturday Becca had a volleyball tournament in Sutherland and Rachel had state band in Kearney and Mike was on call. Becca and I went to Sutherland and she played volleyball until noon and then we headed to Kearney. Becca and I both helped with the pit crew for the band. It was a very hot day but the band did great and came home with a superior which is the top honor for band.
Sunday we went to church and out to lunch. We then came home and cleaned out flower bed and mowed and trimmed the yard. We got done in time to shower up and watch a movie before bed. What a busy week!
No comments:
Post a Comment