Tuesday, March 12, 2024

September 26 - October 2

 Monday I took kids to school then met Jen at the church to package up the leftover Turkey to use for our Fall Dinner at church in November. I then came home to workout before showering and going to school to sub for Mrs. Winder. After school Becca and I went to watch Rachel play volleyball before coming home for salmon and rice. Tuesday the kids had school and I went to town to get a Mammo. After school Rex and Red came home with us. We had an early supper and then it was time to take the boys in for Football pictures before their game. Becca also had volleyball practice so I was running her across town. Mike was able to make it Alec's game.





   Wednesday Trisha took kids to school and I stayed home to workout and clean house. We had church after school and then I also picked up Rachel and Jensyn after they got done with church. Thursday Trisha gave the kids a ride again and I stayed home and baked supper and work around the house before I had to go to school to sub for Mrs. Bode in PE. Josie came home after school and we ran in to watch Alec's football game before taking the girls to practice and helping coach. Mike and I celebrated 15 years by running the kids around town and watching sports.





   Friday I took the kids to school then went to the coffee shop to have coffee with the wife of a surgery candidate. I then had a hair appointment and went to visit Lisa. Rachel had volleyball and band after school. After Rachel was finished with her practices I picked her up then Mike and I went to North 40 for our anniversary dinner. Saturday Rachel had to be at school at 3:45am to leave for Harvest of Harmony Parade. I took her to school then came home and got ready and we left at 6:15 to go watch her. Mom and Dad met us at the parade while Nicky, Ansley, and Cindy met us for the half time routine and then we all enjoyed lunch in Grand Island before coming home.










   Saturday evening we went to church then we picked up Maddi, Bri and Josie and went to the play the Lion, the witch, and the wardrobe. We love all the plays at the Fox Theater and love taking people to see it for the first time. After the play we took everyone home!




    Sunday Mike ran a half marathon so Alec and I went to cheer him on halfway through. After that we came home and cleaned house and then I mowed the lawn. That evening everyone wanted to watch their own shows and just chill after the busy weekend. 







Bricks at the new park 

Always helping me cook




No comments:

Post a Comment