Saturday, March 30, 2024

October 24 - 30

    Monday October 24th I took the kids to school and came home to work around the house. Rachel had a basketball meeting after school then we came home and had hamburgers before Becca had volleyball at 8:45.




   Tuesday I had to sub in third grade so I got to spend the whole day with Alec. I took a break over lunch to do a teammates meeting with central office. After school Alec had to go to the dentist and it was time for braces. That evening we had supper and everyone was in bed on time. 



   Wednesday I took kids to school then went to church to set up the All Saint's day party. I then came home to work around the house before going back to school to get kids. After church I brought Alec and Becca home before going back to Butch's to sub for cards. Rachel had church that night in North Platte and then I brought her home after cards.  Thursday I took the kids to school then came home to work around the house. After school we all came home and just enjoyed the evening together. Friday I subbed for Mrs. Johanson in 1st grade. After school we brought the girls home and then Alec and I went to town for Sam's playoff game. It was cool that evening but they won and we had a great time. 







   Saturday we got up and packed and went to Kearney for pumpkins. We had a great time with family! Sunday we went to church and then came home. Rebekah came out that evening and dyed Becca's hair and gave Rachel and Alec haircuts.
















No comments:

Post a Comment