Sunday, March 10, 2024

September 12 - 18

    Monday September 12 I took kids to school then came home to workout. I then went to watch Ashlyn Golf before going to school for our Teammates meeting. After the meeting I stayed at the school to sell buckets at the JV football game. Alec had football practice so Matt to him to practice and I went to town when it was over to bring him home. 



   Tuesday I took kids to school then came home to workout and mow. Rachel had a home volleyball game at 4:30. B and A both won which are the teams Rachel plays on. Becca had volleyball practice at 7 so after the game Becca and I went to the D&N for practice. 





   Wednesday I took kids to school then went to the church to work. I then came home and did laundry and a workout. After school we had CCD and then I ran Alec home before Becca and I went back to school for the Dallas Brass Concert. It was a great concert with really good music. Becca loved it. Thursday I was planning to stay home and then got called in to sub at 10 for Mrs Johanson in 1st grade and then Mrs. Swartz from 1-3. After school Rachel had a volleyball game in Sutherland which they won. Alec and Becca both had practice in North Platte that evening and Mike left for Sharp-tail shootout. Thank you to my tribe that continues to help me get kids to practices and back home during our busy season of life!



   Friday Trisha took kids to school and I cleaned and got a workout in. I then went to the school at 1:30 for the Homecoming pep rally. After school the kids and I came home and rested before going to the Homecoming Football Game. The game ended up getting rained out and the band did not preform their halftime show until the next day. Due to the game being rained out and rescheduled for the next day the band did not go to GI for marching and played for the football game instead at 12:30. Josie came home and stayed the night with us and Alec stayed the night with Beckett since we had football again the next day.  Saturday after the game Becca and I went to the lake but Alec and Rachel wanted to stay home. Bri came home from the lake with us and stayed the night.


Helicopter brought the game ball



Alec and Rex

Inspired to practice after the Brass concert

   Sunday we went to church and then took Bri home. Rachel discovered that she had lice so we spent most of the afternoon treating her with lice treatment. Her hair is so so thick! That evening after Mike got home we watched a movie and went to bed early to prepare for another busy week.


No comments:

Post a Comment