Tuesday, March 12, 2024

October 3 - 9

   Monday October 3rd the kids had school and I subbed for Mr. Winchester in the shop from 8-11. I then came home  and got in a workout and some cleaning before taking Simba to the vet for his shots. After picking up the kids from school and coming home to get them some dinner Mike and I went to Feather River's Vineyard to attend a social for Senator Mike Jacobson. Tuesday I took the kids to school then worked around the house until it was time for me to donate blood. After my donation  I came home and relaxed and then got dinner ready. After school I grilled pork loin for supper and we ate before heading to town for Alec's football game. They lost but Alec had some good runs and a great pass.





   Wednesday I took the kids to school then went to town for a facial, a massage, and ran a bunch of errands. I then went and set up the church for Eucharistic Service. After church I brought the littles home and then grabbed Rachel and Jensyn for Mass in Sutherland. I hung out in the car while they had CCD and then we came home and had chicken noodle soup for supper.
Becca reading at church
   Thursday I took the kids to school and then came home. That afternoon I went back to school to meet with Emma before leaving for Rachel's volleyball game in Gothenburg. Becca went home with Josie and then to practice and then back to Josie's for a sleepover since their was no school on Friday. Alec had a football game and Mike was able to go and pick him up after the game while I was in Gothenburg watching Rachel.




   Friday their was no school but Rachel had band. While Rachel was at band Alec and I helped move some classrooms in the school. Due to construction some of the teachers had to move classrooms and Alec's class was combined into 1 3rd grade room with both 3rd grade teachers. The football game was at 3pm on Friday. Rachel had friends come over after the game for a sleepover. Mike, Alec and I watched the Nebraska Football game that evening. Saturday the kids stayed home while I ran to the school to work concessions. I then went to church that night as a sponsor for Ellie Schmitt for her confirmation. After church Mike brought the kids in and we all had supper at Marty and Lisa's to celebrate Sam's confirmation.
Sarah, Riley, and Rachel watching volleyball


   Sunday Mike took the kids to church and Rachel and Becca served. After church they picked up food and we all ate lunch. We then cleaned around the house and did a family 5K before I mowed. We the kids helped clean out the flower bed and that night we watched the movie DOG. 





No comments:

Post a Comment