Thursday, January 3, 2019

July 16 - July 22

   Monday Addilyn came over to babysit while I went to watch the boys golf. Monday is always a full day of golf with a shoot out that evening. Alec went to the shoot out with us this year and was his normal quiet (not so quiet) self. We had to do some entertaining to keep him busy while the guys were golfing. Rachel decided to stay home and Becca wanted to stay with her.

Running around while we wait

These two have the best bond! Alec looks up to Jaxson so much.

Jaxson finally won a prize at this event.
  Tuesday Mia came out and watched the kids while the boys golfed day 2. The all had better round and Jameson ended up with a trophy. After golf I stopped my Pal's to have a drink with Traci before coming home and putting the girls room back together.  Wednesday we went to the school library for some books before coming home and cleaning the house. That afternoon I mowed and worked outside.
    Thursday the kids went to Lisa's to play while I got my hair done. We then went to Cody go carts, had some ice cream, and then went to hobby lobby to get decorations for the girls room. Friday we signed a rental agreement for the house in town, picked up some sweet corn, and then came home and decorated the girls room and started to pain the basement bathroom.

Family photo

First Go Cart Ride

Waiting for Dad and Alec


Silly Boy at Hobby Lobby

So tired after all the fun we have been having

Their finished room!

Love how it all turned out
  Saturday I finished painting the bathroom then we all headed to town and went golfing and out for ice cream. We came home that afternoon and just relaxed and watched a movie.







Paintings for the their rooms!
    Sunday we went to church and then out to lunch at Ruby Tuesday's with Grandma Wanda, Auntie J, and Grandma Preist. We came home and pulled weeds out of the sandbox and picked green beans and peppers from the garden. I then spent part of the evening making fresh salsa and freezing the beans and peppers. What a fun and busy week we had!



No comments:

Post a Comment