Monday the kids went to Lisa's and Sam watched them while I went to the Dr and then took Lisa's mom and dad to a Dr. appointment since Lisa was out of town. We had lunch at Qudoba and then dropped Becca off for her end of the year swimming party. Rachel, Alec, and I then came home and unpacked bags from the weekend and cleaned up the house. I also started working on organizing the kids rooms and spare room for this weeks task. The girls have been wanting to redecorate and paint their room so we finally got it done. The finished rooms will be in the next post.
Tuesday we stayed home and I worked most the day on Alec's room. I ended up cleaning out 1 tote and 1 trash bag of toys and organizing everything else on his shelves. I worked on laundry and Rachel went to play at Elly's and spend the night. Wednesday day Rachel had volleyball camp at the school. After camp we went to Sutherland to go swimming. Thursday Rachel had volleyball camp and Becca had gymnastics camp. Becca has been begging to go to gymnastics for over a year. I finally decided to let her try it by going to camp. She had an okay time but it was not her favorite camp, so we are still not in gymnastics. I love my time with the kids after school and I feel like there is very little time between after school and bedtime so going to town for practise has never been that appealing to me.
Friday Becca had her second day of gymnastics camp and Mike was able to pick her up and bring her home. I cleaned and organized the girls room and got it ready to paint. Friday night Rachel and Elly watched the little two while Mike and I went to Pal's for some friends going away party.
| Becca loves to take my phone and take pictures of herself! |
No comments:
Post a Comment