Sunday, January 27, 2019

September 24 - September 30

  Monday September 24th the kids had school and I came home and worked out before picking Alec up from school. Alec and I came home and did house work then went and got the girls from school so we could take Rachel to the dentist to get checked for her myobrace. Elly came home from school with us and stayed over night since the girls didn't have school on Tuesday. After Rachel's dentist appointment we stopped quick at Grandma Priest's to say hi to Dana, Colten, Camryn (cousins of Mike) and Auntie J.
  Tuesday we took Alec to school and then went to the public library. The girls had so much fun there. I am a bad mom and I have not taken them to the library in North Platte since they were little and we would do story time there. Since the school library is open during the summer we tend to go to Hershey more that to North Platte for the library.  After we picked up Alec we grab some lunch and then we came home. The kids played outside while I mowed and worked on the yard.
Becca opening the rest of her birthday gifts.

Reading books at the library

They had no idea how many books were at the library
   Wednesday the kid all had school and I worked on cleaning my office. This office is my catch all room as it is so easy to throw stuff in here and just shut the door. Needless to say when I finally clean it it takes a couple days and lots of organizing patience! Thursday the kids had school and I finally finished the office! It was a huge accomplishment and now the kids can help me keep it clean as I organized all the cubbies so they know where all the craft stuff goes. Thursday Alec learned to ride his bike without training wheels. I don't have any pictures just a couple of videos. He is so excited to finally be able to ride to the mailbox with the girls!

He had to have his hair done for school!
  Friday the girls had school and Rachel had practice after school. Delcey and Bree came home with us and then Jen brought Rachel home. Jensyn and Delcey both stayed to play and then I took them and Bree home before supper. The kids love having friends over and I love listening to them all play!
Friday Becca was also star of the week for her class so Alec and I went a little early and listened to her present to her class all her favorite things.


   Saturday Rachel had her first volleyball game of the season. Nick, Melissa and their kids came to watch her and so did Grandma, Granddad, and uncle Aaron. She played really well and I could see a big improvement over last year. Everyone came out to the house after so the kids could all play. Mike was on call so we didn't do anything to celebrate out 11 year anniversary! 

Rachel Serving


Rachel with most her fans that day.
   Sunday we went to church and then to lunch with Mike. After lunch the kids and I went to Sussical the Musical. It was very cute and we are so lucky to have such an amazing theater place here in town. The play got a little long for Alec but we made it through and got to take pictures with the cast after wards. We then came home and watched a movie with Mike before calling it a week!
Ready for the Play to Start

Horton from Horton Hears and Who

The Who's

JoJo from Horton Hears a Who

The Grinch!

Mazie the Bird

The Cat in the Hat


No comments:

Post a Comment