Wednesday, January 23, 2019

September 10 - September 16

    Monday the kids had school and I worked on laundry and cleaning the house. After picking Alec up from school we came home and made Spicy V8 juice and enchilada's for supper. Tuesday the kids had school and I came home and picked my garden while Alec was in school. I then mowed after picking Alec up and made a bunch of salsa. Mike had a meeting that evening so the kids and I had leftovers and enjoyed playing and making salsa.

    Wednesday the kids had school and I did a bunch of house work. That evening we had a welcome mass for Father Sager at the church in Hershey. We then had a potluck supper and come home for bed. Thursday while the kids were in school I came home and took the dogs for a long walk. Alec and I then went to lunch with Lisa and took some food to Mike for lunch. We then headed to Maxwell to watch Ashlyn play volleyball. She had a really good game and Mullen won all the sets they played. It is days like today that I love the girls riding the bus home. I am able to leave them a note on the counter and they are perfectly happy to be home and have some down time until I get home. After Alec and I got home I made spaghetti for supper and the kids took baths and everyone was in bed by 8.
Alec didn't want to get ready for school!



Lisa gave Alec this dinosaur bone finding kit. He loved it and even let his sisters help him.
   Friday the girls had  school and then stayed for cheer camp. Alec and I came home and made more salsa. We then meet Traci for dinner and drinks at Pal's before going to Hershey to watch the girls perform at half time of the football game.



    Saturday Mike left for Mullen and Valentine to golf with Nick and some friends. Melissa and the kids came over to play since we had not seen them since branding. Wanda came to town to see all the kids and brought Grandma Priest out to the house to visit as well. Rachel went to the pumpkin patch with Elly and her family and then to the old theater in town (The Fox) to watch E.T. Melissa and the kids went home after supper.
Rachel and the crew that went to the pumpkin patch


   Sunday we went to church and then to lunch with Marty and Lisa. We then ran Rachel to Hershey for volleyball practice. I came home and mowed and Rachel helped Alec make Banana Bread. We then all got cleaned up and watched a movie before bed.
Rachel loves to help in the kitchen and bake things.

No comments:

Post a Comment